Ok I'm in LOVE!

I seen this and I’m going to have like several ! She is soooo freaking cute! Can’t wait! Cindy Musgroves new sculpt she is working on yea!

9 Likes

That baby has some jowls! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I know right? One of them babies you have to wash between wrinkles lol

3 Likes

What is his name? When is he released? Lol that sounds like I am asking about your new prison boyfriend!!! Lololol hahHahH​:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

9 Likes

Love u angel!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:grin::grin::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I don’t think she has a name yet she is just calling her a pudgy munchin lol

1 Like

Love you back Nicole :purple_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Have to get this one! I LOVE her pudgy babies…

here’s another one, I loved creating her Kira kit so this one I have to HAVE! I’m going to have to get several and of course one for ME! I do feel feel they are in jail until release counting the days down lol

8 Likes

This one I must have also… Please keep me updated on his break out! :wink:

3 Likes

Musgrove is one of my fav’s! I love all of her babies!

2 Likes

Oh I love that scrunchie little face !! I can’t wait !!!

Oh cant wait either! Love it! When I was born my mom said i looked like a baby bulldog with my cheeks lol

1 Like

Awww!!! I bet you were adorable!!!

1 Like

Oooooh! I love that little chunker.

I don’t care for the extra “meat” she puts on the head in front of the ears. scarlet and fei yen have it too.

2 Likes

I do love some chunk! It’ll be fun seeing different ladies on the forum reborn him/her. Nikki, I love your sense of humor!

2 Likes

That is one adorable junky baby! Love it.

1 Like

Yea, I’m a hoot​:wink: I crack myself up all day​:grin::smiley::laughing:

2 Likes

Oh dang! Nikki, you crack me up!!!

3 Likes