Not sure what to do

I bought from some one on the forum here and have not received the item, paid on 8-7. E-mailed her on 8-17, she said she mailed it that day. Here it is 8-26- no word and no item. E-mailed twice but no answer, any suggestions? It was $50, which is way more than I can afford to lose. I don’t know where to go from here.

— Begin quote from “jodim”

I bought from some one on the forum here and have not received the item, paid on 8-7. E-mailed her on 8-17, she said she mailed it that day. Here it is 8-26- no word and no item. E-mailed twice but no answer, any suggestions? It was $50, which is way more than I can afford to lose. I don’t know where to go from here.

— End quote

Perhaps you should post her name so the rest of us can be careful… I have a friend that paid for an item on the 12th and she has not received hers either… Maybe the same seller? If you paid through Paypal, you can file a claim through them…

Thanks, Pia, I did pay through pay-pal, I didn’t know I could file a claim if the item wasn’t bought on e-bay, at least I can get my money back that way, maybe. I didn’t know if I should post her name or not, some forums would not want you to do that. I thought maybe she would see this post and respond but if she doesn’t respond soon, I will post her name. Kind of surprised me, really, everybody on here seems so friendly I didn’t expect it.

Well I just wanted to let others know that I spoke with Jodi and it IS the same seller that has yet to ship my item. (I’m the friend that Pia is referring to) I’ve been told that she does suffer health problems, and can often be a slow shipper.
I’m fine with slow shipping as long as I know it’s going to be slow, but IS coming. I last heard from her on the 20th, still no Rosie kit
I hope she is doing okay and isn’t terribly ill…

I just got the tracking this morning… 9405503699300036956981

Thanks, and so sorry for your loss.

Thanks, I got my tracking number at 10:46 on 8-27. I’m sorry for the loss in your family.