Northearn Ohio doll show in feb?

I heard there is a doll show in Ohio in February. I’ve googled and can’t find any info on it. There is a northearn Ohio doll and bear show that had shows in February in the past but nothing posted on thier Facebook page about a show THIS feb. a girl on YouTube I just found was talking about going and doing a meet up with people so I’m assuming there is one happening. It would be perfect timing cause my cousins daughter is having a baby in January and I could travel to do newborn pictures and go to the doll show if planned right :wink:

I tried contacting the girl who was talking about it but the only details I got was it was the northearn Ohio doll show. There are a few but none in feb…

Anyone know any details? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

There is a show in February n August. It’s the northern Ohio teddy bear n doll show. I have been 2 times n had a table. In February my table was next to @JenLen. Maybe she can give you more infro. I believe she knows that lady that runs it.

1 Like

I definitely want to know more! Finally a doll show close enough to me! :smile:

1 Like

I’d be interested, maybe for the one in August. I’m about an hour from Toledo.

1 Like

Lol that’s the one I was looking for and that is who I heard about from on her YouTube channel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m not seeing any info on a show coming up in February for that one though so I wasn’t sure if that’s who was having it. I went to thier Facebook page and there isn’t anything and it’s not on the doll show page

:woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I just went to the fb page. It just says every February. Hopefully in December she will update the information. :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes