Nikki's Seaside Babies Tutorial

I am seriously considering buying her painting video, my hubby may not be completely happy, but, I know, in exchange for not getting to go to the IDTS show​:grin::wink::heart:

5 Likes

When you get it, please give us your review!!!

4 Likes

Absolutely, I liked her snippet of a video, great lighting etc.

That looks great! Hmmmmm…I might purchase both. I’ve got money from selling Brodie

3 Likes

This is just my opinion. I bought the J Kramer videos On sale and it had been my best utilized money on my reborn jearney so far. The advantage of a purchase video vs tutorials is that the video goes to the point on the topic, and is more detailed if it’s a good video. The tutorials, on the other hand, can be more open about the subject, I need to understand the artist need to fill in time sometimes, maybe less effective with lightning, and close-Ups.

1 Like

Thank you that makes great sense, thank you!

It looks rooted to me. If add a smidge of alcohol free gel and style it exactly the way you want it while it is wet and let it dry completely…then verrrry gently comb loose…it will stay that way for quite a while!!! :wink:

1 Like

Did the underpainting. Let’s see if I can pull this off.

9 Likes

Ohhhhh that looks wonderful!!!

Perfect!

Figured it out. Man! It is the most fiddly thing. I spent forever getting it to lay right. And yes, there is a trick to it :wink: If it works out, I’ll tell you how I did it.

11 Likes

You were one busy lady today, it looks awesome!

1 Like

It looks like a very close Swirl. Nice!

HOW do you root so fast??? Love the blonde and the swirl!

It’s perfect!

I have a wonderful, supportive husband who takes care of most of the kids’ wants and needs while I work 8 hrs a day (minimum). I am teaching from home, but none of my students are really participating, so I post work, but there is nothing to grade or no questions to answer. As for my own children, I have them work about 1-2 hours in the morning on school stuff and then they are free to go. I have really independent kids that will do their work and only pester me if they have questions. Basically, I get to root all day because I am a mean teacher-mom.

2 Likes

I have lots of days… no kids, no job (right now) and I’d still be at it for a month!!! Jealous!!!

Just ordered both tutorials…I’ve got some watching to do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Following- please ket us know what you think when you watch them- I’m debating too

1 Like

I will let you know!

1 Like