Nikki's Seaside Babies Tutorial

Has Anyone used Nikki’s Seaside Babie’s Tutorial? Her babies are Gorgeous!!! Was wondering if it’s worth the money.

Hope everyone is doing well. Stay Healthy and Safe :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No but I do love her babies & follow her on Instagram!

2 Likes

How does one even go about rooting a swirl so beautiful?:heart:

10 Likes

And these milk bumps oh my​:heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

She’s Amazing!!! Might be worth the splurge lol :grimacing:

I have not purchased it but I do love her reborns and reborn kits! She’s actually one of my favorite sculptures lol

1 Like

It has to be the hair. I’ve yet to find the perfect mohair. Mine is either too wispy and curly, or too thick and straight. I simply can not get the hair to lay nicely on the head without water. I’m still trying different mohair. One of these days…

1 Like

Well when you figure it out, please share with me!

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

I haven’t, but she’s my hands down favorite sculptur EVER. Her babies have such detail. Her painting is exquisite, so lifelike and that rooting :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Perfection!

2 Likes

Is it rooted. No change in the hair despite different poses. Is it some type of glued hair?

1 Like

It looks like painted hair to me.

I’m pretty sure it’s rooted! She has amazing rooting skills.

2 Likes

I think it is both. Painted at the temples and around the face with rooted alpaca over it. I do the same thing , I’m just not that good…yet😉

9 Likes

I will!

It’s beautiful!

Where is her tutorial available??

1 Like
1 Like

I have contemplate the rooting one to learn that front swirl. I am going to try it once to see if I can figure it out on my own

2 Likes