New Release! Realborn Royan is Here!

New Release!

Realborn Royan is as cute as it gets! You can make his kit yours here: https://retail.bountifulbaby.com/products/3848

Royan is about 20 inches long when completed. He has the sweetest face, and the way his prototype photos resemble real Royan will make you look twice. You can see all of his photos here: royan asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC) You don’t want to miss this adorable Realborn! The real Royan was a chunky cutie, weighing 9 lbs at birth. He gave us so many adorable expressions during his photo shoot.

Sincerely,

Bountiful Baby

9 Likes

Aww this one’s cute

1 Like

He is cute and on my list to paint sometime he is one of few kits on my list to get when I can

Such a cutie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hoping to get him soon.

Sorry, posted in the wrong thread

1 Like

Gorgeous baby and such a unique and realistic kit he makes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

He definitely doesn’t look like a 9lb baby :flushed:

The real baby is absolutely adorable. I’m going to have to look at more photos of the kit though. This particular angle almost makes his lower face look flattened.

Edit: I’ve had a look at more photos. At this point I am not interested in getting this one. The profile of the kit doesn’t seem to accurately portray the real baby, particularly in the lower cheeks/mouth/chin area.

2 Likes

He’s got that nasty vinyl no Ty

Is he not produced by JoyDolls? How do you know it is the bad vinyl!

If you zoom in on his pictures you can tell by the flanges and there are numbers on them. The same stuff I’ve had terrible issues with :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh nooo :disappointed: and I really wanted this kit. But I can’t deal with that bad vinyl, and risking having to lower the price to sell it, specially NOW with sales so slow. And with Bountiful Baby kits now at $69.99, the bodies and shipping, your paying about the same as MacPherson. What a shame.

4 Likes

Nice catch. :frowning:
I hate the new factory vinyl. But I will say I heard someone else got Isabelle and it looks like the new factory but they said the vinyl feels nice like the other one. So maybe they improved.

2 Likes

The flanges are the first thing I examine. I hate that vinyl. I wanted Maria but it’s not going to work for me. I’ll just buy the sculpted kits from now on but there again sales are so bad that I haven’t bothered with renewing my reborns membership. I’m so hoping Christmas will pick up because I have several to sell :joy:

1 Like