New Release! Realborn® Christopher Awake is Here!

Christopher Awake is Available Now!

Christopher’s awake Realborn is as cute as can be! We have been so excited for him! After many requests, this little guy is here at last. You can make him yours here: Realborn® Christopher Awake (18.5" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). He has the most amazing profile and the cutest lips ever!

His release is also featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Real baby Christopher weighed an adorable 7lb 2oz when he was born. He was the most alert little boy! You can see more of real baby Christopher here: christopher awake - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). He has the most amazing eyes! His Realborn captures his cuteness so well!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

12 Likes

I really like this one, he’s so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So, so, so precious! I love this one!

Really like him
I had to order him

I love him.

He’s adorable but a NO for me cause I don’t like the ‘turned up lips’ never have, never will.

3 Likes

snatched up this little guy the minute he arrived, wanted to hoard a couple of them but I also wanted to make sure everyone who was waiting got a chance. Some of these realborns go faster than others.

He is a cute little guy, love those lips, I am a sucker for kissy lips.

2 Likes

Ordered him on day he was released I was waiting for him he going to be donated to a friends daughter. Already have outfit set aside too. It’s all surprise for her she doesn’t know kit or anything about the special outfit got for him.

1 Like

Found a pic of my daughter making the same expression :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes