New Release! Newborn Emmy Asleep - PLUS Prototype by Bianca Franke

New Release!

Newborn Emmy’s asleep version is here at last! You can make her yours now: ^*Realborn® Newborn Emmy Sleeping (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

I have been so excited for her to be available! She looks exactly like the real Emmy did. (You can see photos of real Emmy here: emmy asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)). Her newborn expression and sweet little hands take me back to when she was little! It is the most priceless thing to see your baby captured as a Realborn! I also absolutely love the cuddle factor her newborn kit has. We decided to go with 1/4 limbs for her, and I couldn’t be more excited about it!

We also have an AMAZING new prototype of Newborn Emmy Asleep on eBay! She was reborn by Bianca Franke. Bianca’s work is some of the best I’ve ever seen. I was over the moon when I saw her sweet photos! You’ve got to see her auction for yourself. You can find the link here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/233794084705. Bianca’s work is absolute perfection!

Sincerely,
Jessica
(real Emmy’s mommy)

7 Likes

Just bought 2 kits Emmy Asleep with 1/4 limbs
So excited already have 2 bodies.

Oh she is so adorable love here :heart_eyes:
Like you said with the cuddle body she will be a real cuddle baby
I will go and look if i can find one were i live (Netherlands )
Thank you so mutch for showing here :blush:

Already shipped! Thanks, BB! Excited for this one; been a while since I’ve painted 1/4 limbs :grinning:

2 Likes

Very cute and so realistic! Can’t wait to see all the great poses everyone displays her in.

She’s adorable! Can’t wait to get her!

Beautiful :heart: