New Realborn®! First Felicity Awake Prototype on eBay!

A new Realborn® is coming soon!

Our first Realborn® Felicity Awake is on eBay now! The artist who reborned her is LaDonna Briggs. Felicity is painted so perfectly, like a vintage, life-like doll! She is so beautiful! You can view her auction here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/114412626039.

Her auction is also featured on our homepage at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Felicity Awake’s Realborn has full limbs and is a perfect newborn size! You can find the link to sign up for her release here: ^*Realborn® Felicity Awake (18.75" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). You can also view darling photos of real Felicity here: felicity awake - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Wishing you a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

10 Likes

I love LaDonna’s work!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Like @Nikkiroc says ‘pass’.

6 Likes

I have to get this one…and Harlow.

2 Likes

I see potential, but I will reserve judgment for other prototypes

6 Likes

Another must have. :two_hearts: Absolutely precious.

I’m with you this is a pass for me.

3 Likes

Hahahahahah PASS! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I do love the little doll in the basket! How cute!!!

1 Like

I like that dolly better too.

2 Likes

I thought the same thing. I looked at the blank vinyl head and i definitely feel like it has potential…

1 Like

I’m going to pass

@Nikkiroc @YelenaRey I love Felicity. I see one in my future! Thanks BB! :smile: :smile: :smile:

3 Likes

I’m sure yours will be amazing!!!

2 Likes

I do love Felicity and you know I am just teasing you two, lol! :innocent:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see your version! Maybe you’ll inspire me :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I think the baby is cute but I’m not too fond of the mouth, I’ll wait to see other prototypes. It’s definitely NOT LaDonna’s painting, I LOVE the way she paints, it’s just not grabbing me. For now, I’ll pass.

Going to prob pass on this kit maybe if there sleeping version and different mouth expression etc

There will be an asleep and the mouth is different from the awake one, hopefully she’ll be a keeper for everyone!

5 Likes

Excited to see the sleeper!

4 Likes