New Realborn® Callie Asleep Prototype on eBay! Reborn by Jacqueline Kramer

New Realborn® Callie Asleep Prototype!

This sweet precious girl is available on eBay! Her adorable features were perfectly reborn by the talented artist Jacqueline Kramer. You can view her auction here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/224202102255.

Her auction is also featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Her release will come before you know it, so don’t forget to sign up to be notified! You can use this link to sign up for her release here: https://bountifulbaby.com/products/3724.

We hope you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

14 Likes

She is beautiful she is one of the kits I will need to buy and I love seeing little red headed babies as I’m a redhead myself

She is gorgeous. Is she sister of Quinn?? She resembles him.

2 Likes

Love her

1 Like

Loving this one too!!!

I’m thinking the newer realborns are less likely to be related since they are advertising on the website Etc. unless one of the Pratt kids have kids then it’s a given lol. Hmmmm I wonder if they are allowed to not be scanned! I would want to scan all my children and grandchildren etc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

feel the same great redheaded baby beautiful

2 Likes

It’s always up to us whether or not we submit for scanning. :wink: We actually submit pictures of our new babies to our review team just like everybody else that submits does. I can’t imagine them ever saying no to one of Nevin and Denise’s grand babies, though, lol. I’ve been super thrilled to be able to get my babies scanned each time! My sister Jennie also submits her new babies every time. I think Jennie and I are probably the most into Realborns out of all of our siblings.

Sincerely,
Jessica

5 Likes

Callie is not a sister to Quinn. Quinn doesn’t have any siblings scanned. His mommy did have another baby or two after that, but she moved out of state.

Sincerely,
Jessica

4 Likes

Makes sense. I agree, I’d scan mine as well. They grown so fast!!

1 Like

Glad to hear they give you all a choice! But I can’t imagine anyone turning down the opportunity to have such an amazing portrait created of their child forever keeping them small and giving you the ability to hold “them” again! My youngest was 5.6 lbs at birth and at 18 is over 6ft tall! What I wouldn’t give to hold him again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: where he actually fit in my arms :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

How many grandkids haven’t been scanned??? :flushed:. If I were your parents I’d have them all lined up on the shelf :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

My son thought it would be pretty weird to have a bunch of different versions of your kid’s form out there.
:woman_shrugging:t2: That’s the life of a Realborn.

I’ve thought about that, but at the same time how fascinating! And chances are by the time a realborn is produced the actual baby is at least twoish?

2 Likes

My 3 oldest have not been scanned, but that was because the technology wasn’t with us at that time. I totally would have wanted a Realborn of them!

There are other grand babies besides mine that don’t have Realborns. One of my siblings hasn’t been submitting their babies. I think it’s mostly because they don’t want to travel (they don’t live very close).

I can’t imagine ever not wanting a Realborn of your baby either! I absolutely love having replicas of my kids. My kids feel the same way, they think it is so neat! Other moms who have had their babies scanned reported the same thing. Their kids absolutely adored their Realborn when they got older. A lot of those kids even got dolls of themselves for their birthday or Christmas. From the feedback I’ve heard, they’ve all loved it!

We do occasionally get someone inquiring about a photography session who has zero interest in a doll, though. They end up not doing the session. There are people who don’t like the idea of a doll looking like their baby, it’s not for everyone. So far, everyone who has done it has been super happy that they did, though.

Sincerely,
Jessica

4 Likes

The idea that they don’t want a look alike of their kid out there cracks me up! A lot of. Babies look similar to each other and no one is going to walk up to them and recognize their child. When I first started doing newborn photography I asked a teacher at my kids school if I could photograph his baby and I would do it for free cause I needed to practice and have images I could use to being in more business and they said no cause they didn’t want their kids photo on social media then they hired someone else who plastered their newborn photos all over the internet anyway :woman_facepalming:t2:

Now that I think about it maybe he was just being nice cause he thought my pictures would suck? Lol :thinking:

2 Likes

I doubt it because they wouldn’t be losing anything since you were doing it for free so if they didn’t like the pictures what would it have mattered? They wouldn’t be out anything.

2 Likes

That’s true your right

1 Like

Well, we are happy that you make Realborns!

1 Like

I’ve noticed that a lot of babies look similar as well! It is so interesting how that works. I’ve seen random babies on the internet that look similar to babies we made Realborns of. We have also had submissions for Realborns look alike that had no relation to each other.

I agree that a baby will not be recognized when they are older. A lot of moms choose to remain anonymous, which is really easy to do, since no one could point out their baby anyway. They look completely different once they are older!

I’m betting the person who turned down a session from you didn’t know the other photographer would post their images on social media. I know I was surprised the first time a photographer shared my photos publicly (many years ago). Btw, the parents who have Realborns done of their babies are very aware of the whole process, including the photos being used for advertising. The people who book with us are totally cool with photos being shared!

Sincerely,
Jessica

3 Likes