New hair from Russia

I ordered 3. I cut them in half and only used three little bundles. I got 16 bundles. I think it was 10 grams per order? So i got 30 grams plus 5 grams as a free gift. It’s the 5” sunny beach shade. It has a pink hue in natural light. The dye job wasn’t perfect, but well worth the money and super soft.
Here is the baby I rooted with less than 1/4 of that batch. The color is more true in these pictures:

k

4 Likes

It looks lovely, I must go order some!! Thank you for the info.

1 Like

This hair and baby is amazing!

Thank you! I hated to see her go. She’s been my favorite, but she served a great purpose of helping me learn to root!

1 Like

You are a natural, I would never had guessed she was a learning baby.

I ordered the summer blonde and intense brown…now I’m worried I’ll be disappointed

@RebornsbyZebra messaged me and said her newer intense brown is a lot darker, more like the picture.

1 Like

looks pretty! the long wait sounds hard to order though… is it a month to USA?

Thank you. I think it comes easy being a cosmetologist. If I practice rooting more, I may eventually do a YouTube video on hair cutting!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness that would be wonderful, I struggle so bad with that! Especially the swirl area, better left bit longer shorter etc. should or should we not blunt cut. How long to have the correct little Mohawk kinda top that people always do on babies, without looking like an actual tall Mohawk but not have it too short on bangs, oh my my list is long :wink::rofl:. Yes PLEASE I know I need help!

1 Like

Ok! I will keep all those in mind! Sounds like i better get busy! The blunt cut is great if you know which angles to use, especially since the hair is fine anyway. I blunt cut this baby.

1 Like

I need to be taught the angles then​:grin::wink:. After you spend so many hours rooting, the stress is ruining it or simply not getting the best look out of it.

It only took two weeks for mine to come in the US

1 Like

I kinda want to buy some for my Journey but I really can’t afford that right now. But I’m not liking the HP Babylocks that I have in my stash and none of my Golden Fleece colours look good with her skin tone :confused:

Just getting on this thread- I’m going to have to order some of her hair! That red looks so beautiful;)

1 Like

I
Have three orders in. My first was awhile back. I’m gonna have to look and see about that. I’m pretty sure it has been over a month. Nope 7/19

1 Like

I ordered some of the cedar color on 7/17 and received it yesterday. It’s beautiful! I haven’t tried it yet. I plan to use it on my Azalea that I’m working on now.

3 Likes

That was my last order, and golden brown and not sure what the first one was. Hopefully it will be coming in any day😊.

1 Like

I love the cedar, thats my fav colour :wink:

2 Likes

thank you!!!