New hair from Russia

Ok…thanks

1 Like

I got mine in the post today, it is lovely, soft and shiny can’t wait to start using it.

3 Likes

Mine took about 2 or 3 weeks to get to me.

@melcurll, so you bought 30 grams, how many newborn heads do you think it will do (rooted medium)? Not real thick, not too thin?

How much did you order @RebornsbyZebra?

1 Like

How much did you order @juliehougue327?

I usually get 3 or 4 of each colour. I need to slow down because I keep buying more LOL :wink:

On her Etsy site it states that each batch is 10grams/0.35 ozs so I ordered 4 but then she added in another 5grams as a gift which was very generous of her. The price I paid for the entire order was only very slightly more than I pay for 10grams from UK. I live in the Channel Islands so it only took about 2 weeks to get to me. I don’t know what it is like to work with but so far I’m very pleased with it.

2 Likes

I live in France and it can sometimes take up to a month for her to ship to me. I think she is very busy lately so I sometimes have to remind her :wink: .
Its very easy to root, Im sure you will love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wanna say if rooting one hair at a time, medium coverage you can probably get at least 3 babies rooted (depending on head size) i always cut the hair in half, so that helps in having enough hair for more babies.

My hair came today!! Just thought I would add it here incase anyone wants to see. Hope you don’t mind @melcurll
I did order straight and it looks wavy to me 🤷 but it’s so soft. I can’t wait to try it out!!

11 Likes

I don’t mind at all :smiley: yours looks very nice also!! I actually put in another order for more hair

1 Like

I’m thinking of ordering more myself :grin:

2 Likes

I received mine yesterday and am so pleased because I have a Samira by Connie Burke to root and want her to have long hair. She sent a little gift pack also. Only it’s PURPLE! So I don’t know what I’ll do with it. LOL

3 Likes

I have started rooting with the Russian mohair, it is so soft and I’m amazed at how little waste there is. I will definitely buy from her again and probably only from her in future as it is around a 1/4 of the price I normally pay.

2 Likes

I just ordered more the other day lol…I got some turquoise hair for my Flo and some regular colours in her reborn hair for my other babies. I love how easy it is to root as well.

I received mine yesterday. The color is sunny beach blonde, but it has got a lot of pink tones to it. It’s not exactly what I expected, but I think it will still work. She included extra of the same color as a gift. It is so soft- I look forward to trying a different color next time.

Here’s a pic in case anyone wants to see. It doesn’t look too pink here in artificial light.

4 Likes

Very pretty

1 Like

How many did you order in order to get that much? I would love to order some but don’t know how many to order since it seems to be a weird weight. Help.

BTW. what color did you order, it’s real pretty. @Alypants

edit to add: Oops, I see by your post that it is “Sunny beach blonde”.