New Asian Prototype

Hello! I am so in LOVE with this new Asian baby girl!! She is the new kit sculpted by Ping Lau. I hope you enjoy her pics. Hugs, Chelle.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180434068126

Oh what a sweet lil chunko !!! Love her!! BOL on her auction!!

If that is the sculptors first kit I hope we see some more from her, the limbs are awesome!!

Awwww…she is so sweet! I love her chubby cheeks! BOL on her auction.

So CUTE!! She is so chunky BOL on the auction.

That’s a cute baby! I am in love with the little Asian reborns.

Thank you all so much. I think Ping Lau only sculpted the head. I’m not sure who sculpted the limbs. Bloomers n Bows uses the same limbs for most of their sculpts. They are very reallistic though. Hugs, Chelle.

Don’t you just love those cheeks? How adorable. I love her little panda onsie and diaper.

OMG! She is adorable! When will she be available as a kit?

Honestly though I can so see this baby with darker skin and dress up as an American Indian in one of Kay’s custom outfits!

She is so cute & chubby!

I’ve been thinking about doing an Asian baby & with more & more sculpts being made into kits, it’s gonna be hard to choose just one!

Best of Luck on your auction!

Luv…Marlene

Thank you all so much!! She would definitely make a cute little Indian baby, too. Hugs, Chelle.

— Begin quote from “anjsmiles”

OMG! She is adorable! When will she be available as a kit?

Honestly though I can so see this baby with darker skin and dress up as an American Indian in one of Kay’s custom outfits!

— End quote

I was thinking the same thing!!!

Heck she could be a cute chubby cauc. baby too!

Oh she is sweet!!

Oh goodness! She’s so beautiful. I love her chubby chubbiness! Great job on her, Chelle!

Thank you all so much!! Hugs, Chelle.

Awwww she is so sweet!! BOL on her auction!!