Need honest opinions! Pic heavy

I’m working on Liam… I think he is the biggest kit I’ve done and my 2nd toddler (first being like my 3rd reborn years ago). I am pretty happy with his skin tone right now but I feel he needs more. I still need to do all his details and a lot more work on his limbs too. How is he looking so far? What could he use?
Edited to add: I would like to make him a bit darker as he is rather pale but I’m not sure how

Some pictures are a bit bright because the lighting was bad today. PS. these aren’t his eyes, they are just the biggest I had on hand

12 Likes

I think it looks good! Some creases and shading would really pull it together, I think.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes he definitely needs his creases! I always put them off cause I hate doing them lol

1 Like

I think he looks great! His skin is so smooth and beautiful, just like an older baby’s would be.

3 Likes

I understand, haha. I hate them too. So boring!
But other than that, I think he looks great. That close up of his hand for example. It looks very real apart from the creases on his palm.

That sounds good! I’ll have to see if I can get those colors

1 Like

Aw thank you!

Toddlers at that age are usually very pale or at least my great Gran baby was.I like his skin tones.

1 Like

I think he is looking really really good!!!

He looks so amazing. I’m always in awe of your work!

1 Like

I think his skin looks perfect, just smooth & creamy like most toddlers. He looks great…

1 Like

Thank you @Shara @withlovenursery @cherielynn09 @chloelv and @Shera1 I really appreciate all your kind comments :blue_heart:

1 Like

Aww thanks!! How is your Kenzie going? I can’t wait to see her!

He is looking great!

1 Like

Wow he looks fantastic! How do you get your paint so smooth and perfect?

1 Like

Thank you! I’m not totally sure lol. I blend a lot and use a brush to get rid of paint in creases. I work in small areas to give me plenty of time to blend. Of course, after Liam I started another kit that is not coming out nearly as smooth. I guess he was just a lucky kit!