Name?

content://media/external/file/5659

2 Likes

If it’s a picture, I can’t see it…If It’s a link, it’s not coming up as a website on my computer.

sorry my phone is going stupid ill try again.

Sorry your phone is being dumb. Maybe it’s in Christmas mode! Too excited for Christmas day to think.

lol probably,i got it for christmas. right now its a love/hate relstionship. i love it, but it hates me.

by george i think i’ ve got it !

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I think this is one of the China kits. I’ll see if I can find the auction for you x

Here you go x

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soft-Silicone-Vinyl-Reborn-Baby-Kit-Head-Arms-Legs-for-22-Reborn-Baby-Doll-/171659734467?hash=item27f7b7adc3:g:vcAAAOSw8d9UyK7G

1 Like

thank you,they are aweful cute.:heartbeat:

1 Like

You’re most welcome x

I’ve actually reborned one or two and the vinyl is lovely to work with. It takes the paint really well :blush:

thank you again.do you think they look enough alike to be made into twins? hubby said i can have them for my birthday. its in jan. and thats about how long it will take to get here.

I think they’d make lovely twins x

1 Like

your a godsend, thank you so much​:grinning::innocent:

You are very welcome xx

This is a China kit. Isn’t it cute?

oh my yes! i love big chubby cheeked babies,i get to have them for my bday next month.i ordered them both. wanted to make twin chubbsters. its going to take over a month to get here.but im ok with that.