My "LUCY" was adopted on reborns.com!

5th adoption in just over a month of being an active member. Yep. I’m happy! :smiley: I still have my Asher Awake listed there AND on EvilBay ~ hoping he sells on reborns.com, though, since it saves a ton of $$$ on fees. Anyone thinking of joining reborns.com??? DO IT! Well worth the monthly membership dues.

*Edited to 5th baby because I sold Ember there, too, but didn’t know you weren’t supposed to delete the babies when they sold…oops…I’m learning as I go! :blush: Here are the ones I’ve sold there:

9 Likes

Congrats Karen. She’s a beauty! I just joined Reborns.com yesterday and listed my Serenity. I’m putting Kase on there today. With any luck they should sell. I just wish someone could see my babies in person, hold them and smell them…they’d fall in love immediately. Wish me luck.

4 Likes

I have a feeling your babies will do GREAT ~ glad you joined! :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations Karen!

1 Like

Congrats! She is beautiful and so are your other babies. I may join. Right now it seems my neighbor is my biggest buyer lol. From what I have been reading about Reborns.com there is nothing but positive. :smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations, Karen!!! :dancer:

@Blissfulbabies Melanie, I’m so glad you joined! You’ll love it there, I’m sure. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I looked at it all day yesterday I have made 6 dolls only sold one locally I have 2 I really need to sale Cooper and Jesse. My husband says I better start selling to support my habit. Lol

2 Likes

I got that talk, too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, same here. It’s pretty bad when I finish babies, pack them all up, and then stack the boxes in the dining room…THEN it’s time to sell and get 'em outta here…LOL

1 Like

Hey don’t knock that neighbor thing; wish I had a neighbor who wanted to buy mine! Sounds like you’ve got a good thing going there! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats Karen…you go girl…that is wonderful!!! :smile:

1 Like

Way to go! Congratulations.

1 Like

Yeah, keep them on there, it’s like a resume of sorts.

2 Likes

Beautiful babies congrats. I have ten listed on reborns and haven’t sold one , well either I’m under priced , overpriced or not the artist I thought I was ha ha. Keep up the great work and sell sell.

1 Like

Congratulations Karen!

1 Like

Congratulations Karen! Your babies are just lovely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Karen, It’s so nice to make a sale. Hope it keeps up for you,

1 Like

Congrats !

1 Like

It’s not you, it’s SUMMER…very hard to sell babies when people have vacations on their minds. Should start picking up soon, though! Last year I couldn’t keep enough Christmas babies around, they sold out as fast as I could make them SO this year I’ll be ready with my Christmas stash – LOL – now watch the joke will be on me when they DON’T SELL! Selling reborns is a shaky business at best.

3 Likes

congrats on your sale :smile:

1 Like