My Full body silicone sculpts WIP

I started on one body, I will be making a boy and a girl here is what I have so far.

Right now I am only building up with the clay (Monster Clay) then I will be smoothing and adding details and wrinkles etc. First full body sculpt.

11 Likes

Looks like it’s coming along nicely. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now only if I can get the feet and toes right the foot that I did do is to long, I love the toes so far though. I have to fix it.

1 Like

That’s a great start. Keep us updated.

Can’t wait to see the finished product. :slight_smile: Do you have pics of the head?

This is where I am ending for today, because I have to wash up dinner dishes gather my stuff for work for the next 3 days and get ready for bed so I can get up at 4 am and go to work.

3 Likes

I decided to smash and start over on the head that I was working on so when I finish the bodies I will be doing two heads that will be interchangeable with both bodies one sleeper and one awake and the heads will be made using living doll clay.

Monster clay is not the easiest to work with but it is good enough for making the bodies.

1 Like

Will you make the mold and pour it yourself?

Yes, I will be making my own molds and pouring them myself with help from my husband and kids.

I’d love to see your mold when it’s done.

I plan to post my progress with the 2 silicone babies that I am working on and that progress will include the mold making and the support shell and the first poured babies and the painting and finished babies I plan to keep the first ones poured of each baby. Then I will post others for sale as either blank kits or fully completed kits. I will also do short layaway plans for anyone that is interested. Let me finish my sculpts and make the molds before I set any prices to offer and they will be limited editions to how ever many I can pour depending on how the mold holds up as well, so not sure exactly how many yet.

2 Likes

fat little bottom so far ha ha :stuck_out_tongue:

Ambitious !

2 Likes

Wow! Looks like hard work! You are brave to try this. I can’t wait to see what it looks like when finished.

Since I know nothing about sculpture, it’s interesting to see how it begins. Nice start.

How do you bake the clay?

The box of clay should have instructions on it.

1 Like