My first African American baby!

she’s from the Fraser kit by Ros Johnson…I hand made all her outfits to fit her perfect :slight_smile: ( except the onsies of course) she’s only my second baby and I must admit I was very timid to do A/A but I think she came out cute and is definitely unique and a OOAK like I wanted :smile :slight_smile: I will post a picture of my first baby too :slight_smile: I’m really enjoying reborning and I hope with each baby my skills will improve :slight_smile: now to see if they sell on ebay :slight_smile: first baby

7 Likes

She is so cute and unique. I love all her little outfits. Nice!

1 Like

great job on your first AA baby!!! what sculpt is the first baby you made? that sculpt is adorable!!!

1 Like

The first one is Kimi by Donna RuBert I got it a bountiful baby

1 Like

I put my A/A on eBay and she sold in an hour :slight_smile: sooo excited she’s my first sale!!!

4 Likes

that is awesome!!! congratulations!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your babies are wonderful. You have the talent for this.

1 Like

Yep…you won’t have any problems selling your babies, how talented you are, oh my!

2 Likes

WOW, talk about a natural!!! Beautiful work, how cute is that flaming red hair??? Your first baby is absolutely stunning, it’s easy to see you are a true artist-----I think that is the first Kimi I have ever really thought was cute, Great Job !!

2 Likes

Congratulations on a quick sale!

1 Like

Great job of both reborns!! Is the AA reborn’s hair micro rooted? or is it a wig.

1 Like

Her hair is hand rooted :slight_smile: I had a lot of fun with that red hair

2 Likes

Now my other baby sold too!!! They both sold so fast :slight_smile: thank you so much everyone for such nice compliments :slight_smile: now on to my next babies…so glad I bought a lot of kits on cyber Monday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice sale for a brand new artist. I saw the auctions and $300.00 for the AA baby is a nice sale for you. I thought Kimi was worth more than $150.00. Congratulations!

3 Likes