My April Round Robin arrived!

I just want to thank Diana Vining for all of the amazing gifts she sent to me. I received the package yesterday right during my granddaughter’s 1st birthday so I was not able to open it until right before bedtime. What a treat! I have never seen so many beautiful things packaged into one box, or should I say “basket”… You see, my nursery name is “Basket Babies” and Diana custom designed for me some beautiful note cards and a key ring - gorgeous! But, that was not all! She added a bunch of beautiful things and wrapped it all in celophane and sealed it with a beautiful bow - the presentation was amazing! I wish I had taken a picture before I took it all out of the celophane to show you… Here are some photos:

Again - thank you so very much, Diana. I love it all!

Carmen

Oh wow how generous! Everything is beautiful, the note cards are sooo lovely. Im so happy for you this is so nice!

— Begin quote from “Diana EV”

Hooray! I’m so glad you like everything! I decided to go with the pink theme, because that’s one of the “favorite” colors we have in common! Really, how can you possibly go wrong with pretty pink baby stuff?
Happy April Round Robin Day! Enjoy!!!

Sending you dolly hugs,
Diana

— End quote

Diana -

I couldn’t love it more! Everything was perfect… That little knitted outfit was to die for! The sweater and hat set - did you make it? It is beautiful! The sleeper is so soft - I can’t put it down. And what can I say about the note cards and key ring… There just aren’t any words to describe how amazing they are!

Thank you so very much!

Carmen

I haven’t participated in a RR? What are the rules? Gift value?.. Carmen’s was over the top… love the pink and white outfit!!

Host radomly gives u someones information and u put together a gift box of newly created or newly bought worth $25 and send it out lots of fun

— Begin quote from “fallnangelmama”

Host radomly gives u someones information and u put together a gift box of newly created or newly bought worth $25 and send it out lots of fun

— End quote

Carmen’s RR gift was WAY over $25.00 or I want to shop where the gifting person shops… Really nicely done…

— Begin quote from “pia”

— Begin quote from “fallnangelmama”

— End quote

Carmen’s RR gift was WAY over $25.00 or I want to shop where the gifting person shops… Really nicely done…

— End quote

I agree! Diana was very generous… but I know that the note cards and key ring are things she personally makes to sell - aren’t they the coolest things!!!

Carmen

Diana did a wonderful job!!

Here is the original link that was posted to announce the April Round Robin. It is always exciting to see everyone’s package and how very generous everyone is.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47490