Micro preemie chat

Oh my goodness! I don’t usually like the open-mouthed babies but she is a cutie! The longer I am in this community, the more I find I love the smiling babies! I can’t wait to see her or him when she’s finished!

2 Likes

I ordered a micro preemie latex pacifier and a magnet one. When I get her I will see if she can actually take a real pacifier. I love that she has a tummy plate for the price. This is too fun isn’t it❤️

2 Likes

Annaliese was a ‘gotta have it’ kit for me. She’s almost done. She just needs her hair and assembly.

3 Likes

Oh great, I can’t wait to see her!

I finished my micro preemie dresses, thought I would share them here. They snap up the back.

14 Likes

I love the micro preemies too! Caleb was my very first kit.

2 Likes

I think I can do that! Thanks for sharing. @PutABonnetOnIt They are so cute, I need a few!
Can I see? @ATrinket

1 Like

Where are some places to buy micro-preemie kits besides BB?

Macpherson’s has lots of different kits, not just micro preemies. I buy from there all the time

Thank you. I’ll look there.

Irresistables and Winter’s Whimsies have some cute ones too.

1 Like

I am loving Caleb so far he is cooperating!

1 Like

Definitely not. Bitty babies are 16" long and quite chubby. Hope you find some cute outfits for him though!

1 Like

I ordered this from Amazon, they look like they will fit but if not I will alter them a little. Thanks @bluepearl for answering me.

9 Sets for 14-15 Inch Alive America Doll Clothing Dress Baby Doll Clothes Costumes Gown Handmade Outfits Birthday Xmas Gift-wrap

No problem!

1 Like

They are adorable!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah here he is-

9 Likes

Yay, I love him. His outfit is so adorable too!

Oh my he is so precious I am so excited for you! How long is he?

1 Like

My mother modified the outfit to fit him, he’s so dang small he fits in very little baby clothing!

I think the Caleb kit is 14" if I’m not mistaken?

2 Likes