Micro preemie chat

No, but you can request notification when they come in. Don’t hold your breath, though. I’ve lost sales waiting for kits to be restocked.

1 Like

She is so adorable! I remember when she came out and a bunch of us bought her. You did an amazing job on her. <3 Oh and that bonnet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:. That Bonnet was so fun to make that tiny​:grin:

1 Like

You should sell those bonnets, hair bands and clothes! I can’t sew! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One time I ordered a kit lot from eBay. They had pictures but they were not placed with anything to compare size and the size of the kits was not listed. The description was in French but there were no numbers in the description and I at least knew how to count in French. Well, I bought them because they were quite a bit of money and I figured they were regular size kits for the price. When the arrived, all six were in a small priority box and I knew this was not what I thought. Some of them were not even typical reborn vinyl. Only one or two were recognizable as kits we all have seen before. I sent them back. It was early in my reborning career and now I always make sure I check the size. I have two Zoe Bowden kits. I will have to check the size. She is pretty small and really cute.

1 Like

This is Zoe. It says she is 15 inches so not really micro preemie. image

1 Like

She is cute. Never saw this kit before

1 Like

How exciting!

1 Like

She’s a Limited Edition of 250. There’s one for sale on eBay if you’re interested. She is a cite little thing and mine sold quickly.

1 Like

Oh, my. What a mess. I had high hopes for your baby and was excited to see your results

1 Like

Maybe a cloth body?

1 Like

@anon76366621 Can you take her paint off with acetone and cut her eyes out from the back? I think she is a cute baby. Can we see her? I think all of the Berenguers heads are stuck at that angle. Maybe you can cut the body and use it as a plate. Cut the neck part to make a flange.

2 Likes

I love her! Great job!

1 Like

They are adorable! <3

1 Like

Good choice!! I love Salia! I’ve painted and sold one, and got another later on…still have her. Can’t wait to see what you do with those wee ones. You can find clothes for them on Amazon and Etsy also.

1 Like

I’ve done that one a while back, I removed all the paint and sanded down the hair lines with a dremel tool. When she was all painted and rooted I added her to a cloth body and she was able to lay down flat, instead of her head being curved up.

3 Likes

Does it have a neck flange? @RoseannsBoutique might be able to make some bodies for you.

1 Like

I’m working on Blessing by Marita Winters. She’s 15 inches but so dainty. I love the bitty babies, too.

3 Likes

I love Blessing…can’t wait to see yours. I can’t find her kit anymore.

1 Like

Macphersons has Blessing and Irresistables has her on preorder for the next shipment

1 Like