Michigan Get it Together Weekend....QUESTIONAIRE....IMPORTAN

Hi ladies!

Time is flying! I have some general questions that I need answers for asap and I also have had requests from other ladies that need answers. So thought the best way to do it was to send out this questionaire and do it in one fell swoop!

1. Are you definitely coming to the weekend March 1-3 at Joy’s house?

2. Are you planning on sleeping or attempting to sleep, at Joy’s? or would you prefer hotel information?

3. Are you coming for Friday night through Sunday late afternoon? If not, when will you arrive and depart?

4. Do you have any food allergies, religious issues with certain foods, hate certain foods, or will you eat the sink if it has salt and pepper on it? LOL This question was for my husband the cook. He is willing to do anything you may need including keeping meals Kosher (he has a book). LOL He is very serious. He will even attempt to adhere to Islamic food laws if he can be instructed.

5. What is your favorite color to wear or to decorate with?

6. Do you collect something other than dolls? If so, what is it? Or, is there something that consumes your interest a lot, like say hummingbirds or butterflies?

7. What size T-shirt do you wear?

8. Do you need any physical accomodation for the weekend? Such as straight back chairs vs folding, feet elevation, or meals on strict times because of diabetic issues?

9. Do you have suggestions or ideas for topics for the weekend?

PLEASE EITHER PM THE ANSWERS TO ME OR SEND TO MY EMAIL JOYSOWN@AOL.COM
10. Do you have any questions? Please ask them here.

peace
Joy

1 Like