Mia By Conny Burke

Is anyone going to order this kit when she is released tomorrow? I am so in love and she will be my keeper.

3 Likes

Had to go look, she is cute!

1 Like

I don’t know what it is, but I don’t much like dolls with teeth. They never look right to me. But she is a pretty sculpt and I’ve wanted to try older kits …

2 Likes

Just finished a toddler and I am over it.

I need to recoup.

She is really pretty.

2 Likes

I just finished big Joe. He’s the biggest kit I’ve done so far but I have Margot Brace up next. The hair was daunting on that noggin but I enjoyed painting him. I cannot imagine rooting a toddler or child. Wouldn’t mind painting one though.

1 Like

SHe is amazing- thanks for posting about her- never saw her before. She’s too challenging for me personally but I really really love her!! Cannot wait to see yours!!

2 Likes

I have pretty much decided that Big Joe and June are about it for me in terms of size, but I’m looking forward to seeing your version. :blush:

2 Likes

I know what you mean. She’s very sweet but looks like she has too many teeth for some reason. I often feel the same way.

2 Likes

Thats what gets me on some of the older dolls…the teeth are just weird looking and slightly creepy. Otherwise she is really pretty…its just me, I don’t like a neat little row of teeth like that. I don’t mind teeth showing, but I think you are right, too many, looks unnatural.

2 Likes

I’ll pass on this one. She’s cute but she doesn’t tug at my heart strings.

1 Like

I like her but trying not to give in to anymore pre-orders. I just paid off two a week or so apart. Jaylan and Flo the elf.

1 Like