"Merry Christmas" from Sophia and Santa!

Merry Christmas and many blessings to you in the new year!

How wonderful! Her own Santa to pose with! She is so beautiful and you are so lucky to have a little one to be around this time of year. I love to see photos of Sophia!
Mary

Beautiful shot, and Merry Christmas Karen to you & Sophia!

Cutest little girl ever! Merry Christmas to you and Sophia!

That picture is so sweet. Thanks for sharing her with us. I remember when I had a friend of mine dress like Santa, and we made a visit to see my niece and nephew. The look on their faces were priceless. They are in their 20’s now and they are still talking about it. Merry Christmas Karen and Sophia.
Virginia

Thanks so much, everyone! Sophia has never met a stranger so she made up to Santa right away. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing in the world we live in today. This was a private visit arranged with Santa; he read her a story and they took a walk together to check out the lake. They spent about half an hour together and when they were done, Sophia blew him a kiss.

We’re having Christmas @ Sophia’s house this year; I can’t wait! Christmas is always a magical time, but with little ones around it’s extra-special. Think I can get a picture of her on my lap THIS YEAR??? Hope so!!!

And psssssssssstttttt…word is that Sophia’s mommy and daddy are trying really hard to make sure Sophia’s a big sister by next Christmas! We’ll have to wait and see!

Merry Christmas, dear friends!

((((HUGS))))

[size=14]MERRY CHRISTMAS KAREN!!! Your little darling Sophia is beautiful and I can’t wait to hear of news of a baby to come!!
Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas with your family…[/size]Emoticons and Smileys | Free animated Emoticons for MSN and more

How very special! A private visit with Santa and wonderful pictures.
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Karen those pictures are darling! Hope you have the best Christmas ever!