Magnets for inside head for bows

Mine are 8mm by 2mm

1 Like

Honeybug pacis come with the magnets.

1 Like

I like the idea of the Honeybug pacis but they don’t sit right unless the upper and lower lips are pretty even.

1 Like

I saw this posted on Facebook. OP said they bought at Home Depot for about $6 and is able to use it for pacifiers… I took the photo to try and look it up but haven’t gotten around to it.

1 Like

They don’t at MacPherson’s unless you add them and pay for them, they aren’t included.

1 Like

Dollsbysandie has the best deal on Honeybugs. They are the themed sets of ten with stickers and magnets for 39.95.

@jeanhai, I’ve the opposite Situation with finding the right fit for pacies. Lately, only the Honeybug will fit properly on my babies versus the “real” pacies.

3 Likes

With the real pacifiers the magnet doesn’t have to be in the center so it can be positioned anywhere, and a thinner magnet makes it fit closer to the face if the lips stick out at all.

2 Likes

I buy these bows from Micheal’s craft store. They have a lot to pick from but these are perfect size, I but a larger magnet like the one you use to make a magnet paccie inside the head then spider magnet on the bow. No need for felt as the magnet is so tiny it wont scratch. https://www.michaels.com/offray-2-loop-bows-with-pearls-value-pack-multi/10176107.html?cm_mmc=PLASearch- -

2 Likes

Thank you for that photo of the bow and the magnet…

2 Likes

I use the same ones.

1 Like

Thank you for the link :grinning:

2 Likes

First of all “Welcome to the forum”. I have used these bows before and love to use them to sew onto the baby cloths to embellish them. It gives a special little unique look.

2 Likes