MacPherson's weekend Giveaway

Did you guys see this giveaway? I just placed an order Friday, but I ordered again today just for this! Time to sell some of my kits! I also have a finished reborn that I will be putting up for sale today:)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155393921961076&id=156582066075&fs=1&focus_composer=0

2 Likes

Oh wow! I need to hurry up and finish some hair on a doll so I can list it and hope it sells immediately. I spent all my doll money on bills this week. :open_mouth:

I went to the site but said Harper sold out , and I can’t find wich Laura Lee sold out kit they still may have ( I am assuming somebody didn’t pay the preorder bills )

Anyone can help ?

Thank you

She is sold out. Here’s the details of the sale. You have a chance of getting Harper if you spend $999, but it could be any of those sold out kits. If you spend $199 you get a free kit, but it doesn’t say which one.

1 Like

Thank you . I won’t spend $999… I don’t have that much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol. Same here. I would spend $199 if I had it. But not $999. :wink:

1 Like

$999? Wow. That’s an order for two years. XD

1 Like

Right?! For $999 they should let people pick which SOLE kit they want. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That and lovingly wrapping it in lace and satin before hand delivering it to my door. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I placed my first order today…I had dolly money to do the 199.00 order, so I got Levi and Tink and a couple of sets of eyes. lol. Can’t wait to see what my free kit is ::slight_smile:

1 Like

I think for $999 I would not have to make an order – I could just purchase what I wanted. Of course, some of them, as I understand it, are no long available to the general public. Anyway – a lot of money, and I wonder if it is a misprint?

I think if I was going to spend $1000 I would rather do 5 $200 purchases and get 5 regular kits instead of 1 random sold out kit. No matter what kits they send, 5 of them would turn into enough of a profit when you paint them to be able to buy whatever sold out kit you wanted at whatever marked up price you find it at and still have money left over. :thinking:

5 Likes

I agree with everything already said. Also, if I had 1000$ to spare, I’d use it for things I actually need lol I’d only spend maybe 200$ or so on dolls. Also, none of those kits are worth spending 1000$ for, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Holy Toledos! IF I had $1000 to spend right now I would buy all my tickets for ROSE, decorations, outfits, etc. Then maybe kits… but I surely wouldn’t spend $999 hoping for any one of those kits.

4 Likes

Haha exactly! Mine wouldn’t even be going towards anything doll related lol First, my poor kitten has to be neutered :joy:

2 Likes

$1000 buy a boo boo silicone baby :slight_smile:

1 Like

The free kit deal works on layaway too. I might be able to afford it that way. (The $199 deal. Those other deals are crazy.)
http://macphersoncrafts.com/en/macpharies-kit-giveaway

1 Like

Did anyone get their free surprise kit yet? I got Jamie by Tina Kewey:) Super cute sculpt, but not one I really want so I am going to sell it along with a few others I have to fund my addiction to buying new kits!

3 Likes

I was literally just wondering if anyone else has received their order yet. I did layaway on mine. So it will probably be a while before I get mine. I’m not surprised they sent you a $50 kit. I kinda figured that would be the case. I love Jamie. I already have her though. So hopefully I’ll get a different kit. :wink:

1 Like

I want to know who receives a Harper.

1 Like