MacPherson Issue

thank yo so much Rebecca!! :slight_smile:
We are working on the shipping being integrated on our site but as mentioned all of our items must be weighted and measured so it is a big undertaking. We really want to pass on our discount and this is the only way to do it so far.
hUgs B OXOXOXO

1 Like

Since this is on my topic, I want to point out before anyone new reads it that I do still order from MacPherson and their service is definitely fast and reliable. It is also pretty clearly explained that they will invoice you for shipping later!! I’m sure you could ask help desk about the shipping cost of your order before placing it if you wanted to know. But in my opinion, it’s worth ordering $100 worth of items for free shipping. Buying a kit = profit for artists, so you rather than losing money on shipping you’re investing in a future sale!!

7 Likes

Okay thank you. Please let know when it’s shipped. Ty again

Our shipping lady is sending you the tracking today!!!
:slight_smile:hugs B OXOXOX

1 Like

Well I have to say I surely appreciate the shipping rate BB charges to send to Australia - I have no doubt it would cost you so much more than was charged - so thank you. As always the range of supplies in Australia is very limited and the cost of postage is just as much if not more. The parcel is still in San Francisco thanks to no planes (I guess) flying to Australia thanks to COVID-19