hUgs B XOOXOX

3 Likes

Been good service so far Thank you

1 Like

always good to hear!!!
Thank you for saying so
hUgs B XOOXOX

1 Like

I agree, great customer service. MacPherson’s is pretty much the only place I buy supplies :slight_smile:

Good to know Nancy…thank you for saying so!
I appreciate the positive comments.
hugs B XOXOOX

1 Like

thank you so much for saying something positive & giving us another chance Cherry
Glad you found that body!!! :wink:
hUgs B XOOXOX

Hi Brenda…I had never heated this kit. I noticed the bubble on the finger doing the first wash and knew not to bake it. My invoice number is 25-00037727 I would really appreciate a replacement on an expensive kit. If it were a seconds, I would expect it, but not on a firsts kit…ty so much.

2 Likes

So many people complain about BB’s flat rate shipping… “if you only need something small and light weight paying almost $8 in shipping sucks… I wish they did shipping price by order.”

Which MacPhersons does…

and now we complain on that too? Some people are never happy.

Personally I only order from them when I need multiple things and pay over $100 and get free shipping… then I dont have to wait for the invoice or forget to pay it or something.

Customer service has been great for me for 3 years now.

9 Likes

I have never placed a BB order without a kit. But I am in need of some plugs and rings…do they send that in a flat rate box too?

I do not know what size of box/package it would ship in but shipping is still $7.95

1 Like

ok good to know!!! She would have thought it was heated as that is usually when the bubbles do pop out. Of course we will replace it for you!!!
hUgs B OXOXOX

2 Likes

thanks Jenni!!
I appreciate you VERY MUCH! :wink:
hUgs B OXOXO

1 Like

See? It’s Friday night. Yet Brenda is on here answering and responding to every comment. What other companies do you know that do that?! Most only deal with work issues during work hours…as they should be able to do. Thanks Brenda for going above and beyond!

5 Likes

Thank you, good to know.

1 Like

This is what our flat-rate shipping does for our customers:

On average, for every $1 that our customers pay for shipping, we actually pay the post office $2.23.

Yes, those are actual numbers. We pay more than twice as much, in direct costs, to the post office, than we charge our customers.

The main reason we do this is to keep things simple. Keeping it simple helps us ship faster.

We used to charge actual shipping. When we switched to flat-rate shipping, we knew we would lose money on shipping. We wanted this to be a benefit to our customers.

Nevin Pratt, CEO
Bountiful Baby

18 Likes

I know. I remember when you switched. My point was no one is ever happy.
I eat money on shipping as well. Every doll I sell I pay $40-$50 to ship. I choose to use a rectangle box (a little bigger than the real born boxes). So my shipping is about twice as much as a flat rate box other artists use. But I dislike having to make the doll a pretzel to fit or squish it. I like to protect it with lots of bubble wrap.
When I buy from you guys I always get a kit as well, to make the shipping seem better. Probably why I have multiple boxes of kits I need to paint :wink: lol

6 Likes

@bbsupport your flat rate shipping is a God send for someone who lives in Europe. WIthout that I would not be able to afford buying from you. I have never shopped elsewhere abroad because of your flat rate shipping.

8 Likes

I don’t usually respond on these posts but I have to say I have always had wonderful experiences with MacPhersons and BB. Both offer some of the best and quickest shipping around and their prices are just amazing. I’ve gotten defects from both and both were quickly fixed. MacPhersons even gave me a choice in how I wanted to fix it. I’ve always found their customer service to be very professional and understanding. And MacPhersons very clearly states that shipping will be invoiced after unless your order is part of the free shipping. I for one much appreciate that because it means you only pay actual shipping charges.

5 Likes

Thank you, that is a wonderful savings for us all, and your generosity is very much appreciated!

1 Like

My last two orders only took 2-5 days to get to me.

2 Likes