Lulu is on her way, now for the back story <3

Finished lulu this morning and got her shipped as soon as I took only a few photos of her. Her new mommy doesn’t even know she is coming. Her new mommy is my daughter in laws sister. Married two years, couldn’t get pregnant. So my daughter in law suggested I make her a reborn. I thought yes, she may relax and not stress and actually get pregnant. In the mean time my daughter in law has no problems getting pregnant, but has high risk rh neg pregnancies. So my grand daughters, Aria is 2, Ora Grace is 4 months, and my next new grand child is about 9 weeks along gestation wise. :smiley: This one will be my 5th grand. So back to my daughter in laws sweet sister - I make her lulu, It is a big secret even now she has no clue what so ever… but I started lulu. I had told her some tricks to getting pregnant that do work, a year ago. So I get lulu painted and the day I start rooting her I get this message that she is in the er for throwing up, she thinks she has the flu. I was worried but kept working on lulu. 3 hours later I get a message where A. (we will call her A) is pregnant about 3 weeks! I was like omgee! How wonderful. She had a week and half later a small scare - but it was really just that time when most women realize they are pg. Now she will be getting her first ultrasounds in 2 weeks and she throws up every day and she couldn’t be happier. (they had miscarried twice when they first were married) So now, Lulu will be a practice baby for the new mommy to be. The best is these sisters get to be pregnant together and I have been asked to be that child’s honorary grand mother also. :smiley: So I have one coming in July and one coming in Aug <3 Just shows never give up hope :wink:

25 Likes

aww thank you, yes 5 grand daughters so far :smiley:

1 Like

Awwww! She is a cutie. Hope all goes well for the new mommy to be. I agree, you look too young to be a multi grammy.

1 Like

What a lovely story x

Lulu is beautiful x

1 Like

Thank you very much <<3 I loved reborning this kit.

That’s great news!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love that baby! I want one of her some day :smile:
Our family has lots of girls in it. :slight_smile: Out of my 3 cousins, my sister and myself we have 11 girls and 4 boys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful hair and sweet story!

1 Like

That is so awesome!! Your post gave me goose bumps. Thank you for sharing!!

1 Like

Is the one in red a doll or a baby? So good. Shell be thilled!!And yes a wonderful story at this special time of year too!!

1 Like

All photos are of the doll :slight_smile: she is the Lulu kit - thank you :smiley:

She is so precious! Her new mommy is going to love her!

1 Like

Just wondered…have they gotten the eye socket problem sorted on this kit yet? I have a lady asking for one as a custom order for the new year but I haven’t fully agreed to do it because all three that I have done in the past were a total pain to set the eyes in and one eye was smaller than the other and ended up having to cut the sockets out and glue the eyes in and back with felt…Thanks for your help…

PS…your baby is adorable… that is a very wonderful gift//I know she will be over the moon… :smile:

2 Likes

What wonderful news! So happy for all of you! This promises to be a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and looks like a fabulous year ahead, too! :smile:

1 Like

you know I struggled with her eyes
But I got them in after a bit, I was wondering But the eyes fit well.
Thank you :smiley:

Oh One more trcik for this kit, Lulu… the newborn binkies hospitals give -like the one in this lulu’s mouth is easy to do, I just snipped the end off and it corkscrews in her mouth. she also has a magnet set and magnet binkie -but with this kits mouth, I like the hospital binkie too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which body did you use for Lulu?

What an awesome story! Congrats to them both! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ordered the 22’ 23’ inch body, 3/4 limb for libby. eden , or simular is #5918- Which is te string body, I order string vodies and pull the strings and thread the zip ties in. I love zip tie so I buy them separate from bb since sometimes they do not have zip tie bodies available when I Order :smile: