Lucy by Tina Kewy is finished!

So I got Lucy finished and assembled and I think she turned out cute but I hate her body! It’s the one that came with her kit but it’s awkward. I would change it out but I can’t afford to buy another one at the moment. I’m gonna have to sell her with this one I think. Is it really as bad as I think it is?

5 Likes

I’m not a fan of those bodies either

3 Likes

I just did He’s Awake by Tina Kewy. I did try different bodies and none worked that I tried. I ended up having to use that body. I didnt love it either but he was still very cute.

1 Like

I don’t know about the body, so can’t help you there. But, I am so proud of your painting. You are doing excellent in my opinion. I love this baby.

1 Like

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!! :heart:

1 Like

Yea, not a fan of that body. I used the Big Joseph body on mine and though her legs have less movement on it she looked better overall I think.

Lucy by Angie Jones
Lucy by Angie Jones

5 Likes

The body is a little weird. But I love how you’ve done the hair!

Thank you!

Dumb question. How many Josephs are there?

Newborn size awake and asleep
3 mos size awake and asleep

1 Like

So, I’m told the newborn version is small, and the 3month size is bigger than expected for a 3month old. Am I understanding that right? It feels like there’s at least three sizes of him.

The real baby Joseph was very fat at 3 mos so the kit is much fatter than the average 3 mos old baby.

1 Like

Do you guys think the body will be a problem with buyers? Would it save me some trouble to just replace it or do you think its fine?

I tried full limbs body and I think it’s much better!

5 Likes

Agreed! Looks great. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes