Looks like I'm starting all over again

…as a “newbie” but really I’m just the same old, same old ME and I’ve been here forever. When our computer crashed last week we ended up buying a new one and I decided I’d use my new email address here…bad idea. SOOOOO…I’m back, but I never really left. Carry on.

Oh okay i was wondering because when I was on yesterday i think it said “newest memeber of the forun” was Karen in NE and I was like no? she has been here? lol

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

Oh okay i was wondering because when I was on yesterday i think it said “newest memeber of the forun” was Karen in NE and I was like no? she has been here? lol

— End quote

It’s kind of fun being “new” At my age, that rarely happens now.

Maggie ~ we got rid of Norton…it’s not worth a darn, at least it wasn’t for us. We have the Microsoft Security Essentials ~ glad to hear it’s good AND FREE is always nice.

I’m glad to be BACK!!!

My old computer made it as far as the garage; not sure what to do with it or how to dispose of it, so it’s just sitting there in a box. Any suggestions?

My sister put hers out for garbage recycling pick up and they took it. If you have the same type of service, check and see if they will take it.

ITs nice to see you back Karen! I love that signature picture you have, did you take it?

Hi Dale, it’s good to be back! I didn’t take the picture…just got it in a Fall email and loved it so I posted it for others to enjoy, too.

Glad you like the picture, Linda! We’ve had a really nice Fall here in Nebraska this year, but we had freezing drizzle yesterday and our “high” today was 35* so I’m guessing ol’ man winter is right around the corner…brrrrrrr…

Karen as to getting rid of your old computer…check and see if there is an organization in your area that collects them. Some do and either sells the components for cash for their charity or they will know of a class or club that will remake them for learning and donation. Whatever you do try NOT to give to anyone who will ship them to China. That is a travesty of human rights violation as well as environmental murder.

BTW…glad to have you on board! ROFLMBO!

hugs
joy

Hi Joy! It’s hard to get rid of me…LOL! I was determined to get back here somehow. Heck, I’ve been here forever; love it here!

My husband is going to find out thru work if we can donate the old computer, if not, we’ll try the trash guy. It’s okay for now in the garage, but I’d like to get it out of there.

Very nice of you, Michelle…and good to know! Thanks a bunch!

Hugs,

Karen

I have a pc hubby unplugged to put new floor covering down in my craft room several months ago. Now nothing. Any suggestions? Other than chunking the dern thing?