Looking for a match

Can someone help me find a match for this baby. This little girls mommy is thinking on ordering a custom.

Thank you, thought it might help her decide if she can see that there is a sculpt close.

8 Likes

What a little doll! Google laughing reborn kits. There’s an aliexpress kit that looks just like her. Even has the dimples.

2 Likes

Punkin, Samantha, and Ladybug are smiling BB kits…

3 Likes

BB or other kits as well?

2 Likes

She’s soooo cute!! :heart_eyes:

If you can find one, Maizie Arcello might work.

5 Likes

Also saw http://www.irresistables.com/product/99-TOMMY/Tommy-Vinyl-Doll-Kit-By-Sandy-Faber.html

2 Likes

Harper or Maizie would be great matches but not sure if you’ll be able to find either.

Coco Marx has the grin and dimples & Jordyn by Laura Tuzio Ross

3 Likes

Tatum by Sandy Faber.

this baby but I don’t know it’s name haha. I just googled laughing doll kits

4 Likes

That’s Tatum by Sandy Faber. I’m sure the one on aliexpress is a copy but it is available for $37.90 with free shipping.

4 Likes

Good Job thats the baby for the pic I just posted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have one of these.

2 Likes

I’ve reborned two of these (one blonde, one brunette) and I love them. I later found out that they could be copies, so they’ll be staying in my personal collection :blush:

1 Like

Oh my goodness, this would be perfect. I checked on that site and Tatum apparently it’s not available anymore. So the search is on. Thank you.

HARPER ARCELLO would work!!!

http://dyck-art.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Dyck-Art-Reborn-Baby-BS-Harper-von-Andrea-Arcello-_14.jpg

4 Likes

@GrammysReborns said she has one.

My first thought was Coco Marx

She is sold out when I did a search for her. And probably a little more than my customer is willing to pay. She wants a reborn for no more than 200.00 total. She is a friend of my daughters and I told her I would see what I can come up with.

Sent you a message.

Oooo LOVE them cheeks I just wanna num num them !!

2 Likes