Look at this Halloween creepy baby

Lol…saw this parked in parking lot of grocery store…creepy but funny!! Guess my sense of humor a little warped.

11 Likes

Haha! That baby’s hungry!!!

1 Like

Brilliant! :grinning:

And it is your car …ha ha ha …

That is awesome!!!:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Ew!!!

1 Like

Gee, it’s a wonder that no one called the police to let the poor baby out. LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

LOL!!! Probably wouldn’t want to let THAT little monster out. :wink:

2 Likes

Nobody would WANT that baby to get out!!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! Hahahaah I love it

I seriously want that doll.

That is a Spirit Halloween zombie baby. We have 3 lol. Here is a pic of them in my front door today

Sorry my legs are reflected in the glass LOL

3 Likes

That’s awesome!!! How did you do that??? :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

LOL I haven’t ever seen that one but I like it too!!

@Nikkiroc … how did I do what? LOL

We usually try to buy a new one every year but I didn’t get one this year. Next year i need to ride around with Jmmy (the one on his knees holding his hands up) in the car HAAAA!!!

2 Likes

What are they? Holagrams? How can I get one???

Well if your sense of humor is warped then so is mine cuz i think this is awesomely funny… Lol

1 Like

Did you photograph their reflection in the glass? That is cool. Nikki’s right, they look like holograms.

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc and @honojane

Oh no y’all lol. I had them sitting out in the front door… they are dolls. I was standing outside on the front porch and took their picture through the glass door LOL.

The larger one reaching up… Jimmy… is no longer available. But www.spirithalloween.com has zombie babies every year. We get a kick out of them

1 Like

They are the coolest!!! And I love how you took that picture!!!

Awe thanks! I also have a pic with my cat sitting between them HAHA!

And those are my fat dumpy legs in the background LOL

Here is a pic of the front of the house and you can see the zombie babies in the door. Then a close up of the door again with the kitty in between them (and mine and Bob’s feet in the background) lol

3 Likes