Little Ed is home

I was sick yesterday and checked the mail after church tonight and I saw a box in my black box on the porch where our postal delivery guy leaves my packages.
I opened the box and this is what I saw after I removed some bubble wrap I love that stuff!~
Explore Debora Jenkins
He got a onsie and bottle and 2 diapers and a bottle
Explore Debora Jenkins
Here he is in the blankie. He has a flower for me and a paci.
Explore Debora Jenkins
Are you ready? Hubby said he looks like a Little Ed, my daddy’s name is Eddie, so Ed he is. HE is so gorgeous! His little suit. IT does not get any better than this!
Explore Debora Jenkins
Explore Debora Jenkins
His sweet little face!
Explore Debora Jenkins
Momma and little Ed
Explore Debora Jenkins
Thank you Unknown Female

Ty so much!

He is adorable! I love the picture of you two together.

Ty I been sick today with fever again and I have no make up on. I looked at the pic and thought wow you need makeup before you do that again!

He looks perfect to me

I agree - he’s ADORABLE - Little Ed is just who you needed to add to your life!

yes, I had him on my chest cuddling him forever. My husband named him.

Aww! Sweet Little Ed! Snuggle with your new mommy and make her feel better. I know that was a wonderful surprise on a Sunday (when the mail doesn’t run). What sculpt is he from?

Yews it was as to what sculpt heck I have not even thought about it. Tristan I think.

It is Trstan Eagles… . That dress suit is a hoot! Did you make it Teri?

I hope you feel better soon. Nothing like baby cuddles to cheer you up! I’d snuggle one of mine if I could get it off the floor! Guess it is what I deserve for letting everyone go places at once. So give yours extra snuggles for me and maybe we will both feel better!

Ok I will I am so glad you are home and back online.

That little suit is hilarious! What a great surprise, a total score…

i found him the cutest little outfit for him today at the dollar general. Yellow with blue print on the front Chicks dig me. I will try to get a pic today but it is stormy and dark and gloomy.

Awww, he’s a cutie! Congratulations!! : )