Liam and Liam - CASA babies!

I could not find body by #5016, but I think I know what are you talking about - barrel looking body with 3/4 limbs, with huge neck opening, huge tummy and arms so much to the back? I think they are ridiculous.

1 Like

This is why I decided never use barrel type of body again. And one that I still have from another Liam’s order I’ll alter and use for alternative baby.

1 Like

I think it would be better to just have Rosanne make whatever we cannot buy, instead of settling for barrel bodied babies!

1 Like

Now the clothes that I had for her don’t fit. I am so frustrated, lol! I used the other body it looks much better but her legs seem short but that’s ok. I’ll dress her tomorrow and take a couple more pics. Hope to mail her Saturday! @Tessa are you ready for her?

6 Likes

You did such a beautiful job painting her! Love her hair, some little girl,is going to love styling her hair! You never know maybe a child that can truly relate with the body style will get her!

1 Like

@AnnieSokay She is really pretty little girl! And look at all those hair - little sassy princess! She will make someone so happy!

1 Like

Thank you @PutABonnetOnIt @YelenaRey That body style is better for diapers so that is a good thing. Lots of little girls love a baby with hair that they can brush and comb. That is human hair and should last a while with an older child. She doesn’t have a lot of paint so I hope the lasts a while too. Glad to be done, lol!

3 Likes

@AnnieSokay You did great! Now - to the next project! I am always eager to start something new, but always dragging at the end.

2 Likes

I’m rooting Kitten, I think I like rooting, lol!

2 Likes

Has anyone heard from Tessa?

1 Like

I love to root.

1 Like

all of you that are doing these for the CASA program are remarkable. I fostered for 14 years and they weren’t allowed at that time in my county but a friend and I really tried. I do think they have CASA here now which is a great asset to the children in care.

2 Likes

@babymaw I was wondering the same thing.
@missannie2 I wonder if there is a program close to me.

If you scroll up I added a few more pics. That is all!, lol.

1 Like

She is absolutely snuggly precious you did such a wonderful job on her!

1 Like

Thanks @PutABonnetOnIt

1 Like

@Tessa we are worried about you, hope all is well!

3 Likes

She is gone and will be going to her Mommy on her first plane trip at Christmas time!

3 Likes

I love her! What a beautiful skin complexion!
But I am confused, it will be CASA mommy?

1 Like

No, but she is going to someone who needs her. She’s a free adoption! Going to be hand delivered by my daughter.

1 Like