Liam and Liam - CASA babies!

Look who I got in tooodaaay!! My Liam’s brother from another mother! Lol
Mine is a girl in Pink and @YelenaRey has the little boy in blue. Both of these Liam babies will be going to CASA! Yay!!!
@YelenaRey did an amazing job on her little boy. He’s adorable! I love seeing other artist work. I held him for about 30 minutes. Lol. He’s perfectly weighted and sooo cuddly. She sent the cutest things with him too. I’m soooo excited to deliver these babies to CASA!

15 Likes

They are adorable!

1 Like

Thank you for giving my baby-boy a little comfort after a long travel! :slight_smile:

I weighed him less so it will be easier on a chd to carry him.

They look so cute together! Looks like mine just came from Florida sunbathing comparing to his light skin twin-sister. :joy:

Thank you for posting them!

2 Likes

Mine is still recovering from the months of jaundice she had. Lol.
They are cute together. :heart:

Both Liam’s are Adorable :two_hearts:

1 Like

@Tessa Would you please wet his eyelashes and put them down a little bit so they will look more natural. I purposely didn’t cut them short, but you can cut them if you wish.

1 Like

I love the length of them. I think he’s perfect.

1 Like

I like how she looks delicate as a true girl and he is definitely a boy :).
Maybe we should team-up and you’ll paint girls and I’ll paint boys and we’ll sell them as twins. :rofl:

2 Likes

Pictures sure show things the human eye don’t see lol. I’m now looking at my Liam, and she looks like she just finished chemo. She barely has any eyelashes, and I can’t even see her brows. Lol. :woman_facepalming:t2:
We messed with these babies for so long, no one will even notice the imperfections like we do. They are absolutely perfect for the cause we are supporting. :heart:

Haha. Sounds like a plan! But you will have to do all the eyebrows. Kmsl. Poor Tink… the bad eyebrow curse is still going strong. LOL

They are so sweet! These are for kids in foster care right? What a great initiative. I’m a crisis worker and worked for two years in Youth Protection at the beginning of my career. Kids in care could definitely benefit from a comfort object, especially since they either have few items themselves or they get lost/stolen going from foster home to foster home. Would love to get in on this and make a doll :heart:

2 Likes

Yes ma’am, for Foster care. It would be a blessing if you ever decided to paint and donate one. I completely agree with the “comfort object”. :blush:

1 Like

Yes! Totally interested. I just did a BB order but my next one I’ll buy a kit that’s on sale and contact you for the details

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Both of your Liam’s are awesome! You both will be making your CASA child very happy!

1 Like

I have finally finished rooting my CASA baby. Yes she has a lot of hair! Finishing up soon, then will be letting her cure but I will post pics when she is done.

1 Like

@AnnieSokay Yay! Can’t wait to see her!

1 Like

Final touches and putting her together tomorrow! Mailing her off this week!

2 Likes

OMG how I hate body 5016. I took it up in the Tummy area but it still looks stupid. I have her together and will take some pics but I am changing her body. @PutABonnetOnIt did send a body with her that I did not use, but I did not want to use a full leg oh well! Taking pics and posting in a little bit.

2 Likes

It is so irritating to work so hard on a baby to have the body wreck it all in our eyes! I am sure your baby is going to be beautiful!

1 Like