Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thanks! :slight_smile: I have a little too much fun sometimes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He/she really looks like Mowgli. So cute

1 Like

Wip

26 Likes

Journey WIP She’s already for hair. Looking at picture I think she needs a little blushing on her feet.

EDIT:

Upclose shot of her

31 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of hair! Well done.

More progress on Megs rooting. I’m getting better at this but I’m finding it very painful on my fingers/hands. Any advice welcome

25 Likes

Simply beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you :heart: :blush:

Beautiful

1 Like

Anastasia all done. Lighting is a little iffy. :frowning:

33 Likes

She is fabulous!

1 Like

Just finished this little beauty! Shekeia Kaandra!

Kimberly

22 Likes

@specialmoments first time i have said to myself i need this little Anastasia for myself lol

1 Like

Wow, she looks really good, beautiful!
The only advice I have is to warm the head.

Thank you❤

1 Like

I have been working on this baby in between reborns. This is an Ashton Drake baby I bought several years ago. I repainted her and changed to a him. The hair was rooted and glued and very spotchy so I have been rooting hair. This head is so hard that I have broken more needles than I could count even though I would heat the head.

34 Likes

So cute! :heart_eyes:

Thank you!!:heartpulse:

Thank you.

In between working on Landon (pics soon) and Charles (in the background), I am STILL working on Claire’s hair…or should I just start calling her Clarence?
I have a bad habit of turning my girls into boys :wink:

Edit…I went into the back bedroom where I have my babies curing and put Landon together with his belly plate. He still needs some work on his eyebrows and he’s still really shiny before the sealer. I covered his “parts” just in case, I don’t know if its appropriate to post baby parts or not. He didnt come out the way I wanted him to but I have another kit so Ill try again ;).
You can see my alpaca hair drying in one picture as well…I think Im going to buy prepared hair from now on…too much work!!

17 Likes