Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you!

Yes, the kit has a defect.

I’m sorry , I was referring to all real babies and baby dolls having a or seemingly obvious defect…meaning, they had a physiological defect. I didn’t realize the kit had a defect,that wasn’t clear in the post~ I was mistaken in that event.:wink:

Somebody was asking why is she unable to get the eyes right, and I answered that kit has a problem; I was not able to match the eyes on any of those I made. If you look carefully at all the Shyanns they all have funny eyes; when they are centered in the socket, one looks in different direction to the other.

@ludmila That is true about that sculpt, but why is she always so cute, lol!

Pebbles is my absaloute favorite kit!!! I love her!!! Your an amazing artist!

Beautifully painted hair​:heart::heart:

I was a professional Clown for years in Nashville, TN…I can really appreciate these~ very cute! :slight_smile:

Whats that kit?

Your all amazing artists and your all so sweet☺

Asher Awake :slight_smile:

Yes, Asher Awake.

I have Kaelin finished…Kadence didn’t manage to survive without a stripping… So…We don’t have twins…Too many in the works to take time out to strip her. I am scared to put Thomas’s eyes in tomorrow, in case I have an issue with his paint too… Better to know now.

They look super cute, very creative!

Thank you! What a nice thing to say.

It is a cute doll, I’m glad to know this information, I almost ordered her for my first reborn…if her eyes are incorrect, that would have made me uneasy… [quote=“ludmila, post:1875, topic:53434, full:true”]
Somebody was asking why is she unable to get the eyes right, and I answered that kit has a problem; I was not able to match the eyes on any of those I made. If you look carefully at all the Shyanns they all have funny eyes; when they are centered in the socket, one looks in different direction to the other.

She’s really cute!

Wow that’s awesome I love clowns…and thank you!

@Carce427 Celena~ it is actually difficult to be a good clown and yet make it look it easy lol! But it one of the most rewarding and fun things I ever did! Keep up the fun and creative work!:blush:

Gosh!! Gotta check that out :slight_smile: