He look great @Kate !!!

1 Like

Thank you Nikki! :heart:

1 Like

Im working on this 2. Coco Malu looks evil

18 Likes

18 Likes

Wow she is beautiful!

I stripped her nails four or five times and spent almost six hours on them today. They still look like crap but I think I am done done done

16 Likes

love the hair!!

1 Like

I finally finished my 3rd baby which was my first AA baby with painted hair and a hat and booties I made with my new knitting loom.

16 Likes

Still rooting Hylia…

12 Likes

Still working on Dominic’s hair

18 Likes

Finally finished this little cutie

24 Likes

How do you get the nice thin hair? Mine always turns out too thick

Better pics of my twins…I just listed them on Reborns. Sorry for all the pic spam LOL…also, have I mentioned how much I HATE eyebrows? I did a really crappy job on them, I should have used a brown rather than black…oh well, live and learn. I love these babies anyway and glad I finally took the plunge and did some prisma hair :wink:

!

24 Likes

Beautiful job! They are so beautiful! Your hair is gorgeous, do you seal it or leave it? I am loving the tights and shorts, they looks so cuddly and sweet. Which of the two did you like better?

1 Like

Just keeping it spaced as I root it

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you :blush: I sealed the hair, first with Golden Polymer and then I used some of the 2 in 1 sealer from RebornFX that I got in my hair painting kit…It makes it look more dewy. It looked to flat with the matte varnish. Im going to do prisma on my little Zuri head so I hope I do better. I like the asleep version the best…shes very cuddly and cute. Ive had a good time holding her. The awake version turned out better than I thought she would…I didnt like her hair at first and I was just worried about how she would look but she’s not too bad, she’s cute as well. I don’t know why because they are on the same body, same size, nearly the same weight, but the asleep one is just more cuddly :blush:

Im hoping to score some of the hair varnish from Ultimate Fusion when they restock.

2 Likes

I love baby spam!!! They are adorable!!

1 Like

I am loving watching you grow as an artist in just such a short period of time, you are so talented!

2 Likes

Oh wow, thanks so much, that really makes me feel good. I was just telling my Mom how much reborning has given back to me. Ive lost so much in the past 10 years, including my independence. Im so thankful for finding reborning and Im thankful for all the help Ive gotten here and the friends that I have made. I look forward to continue learning and getting better :slight_smile:

3 Likes