Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you! I need to get better but I keep on rooting…

2 Likes

I’d like to get better too but I really like rooting so I don’t take the time to practice painting hair at all.

1 Like

That looks great! I wanna get a couple of test heads and try painting hair again

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

all finished…

21 Likes

Oh my he is simply beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you!

Starting this oldie :slight_smile:
Portrait baby for my second son

16 Likes

Trying to get the head back in right shape. Still looks a bit wonky to me

1 Like

14 Likes

Did not go crazy with colors on this bub. My son is very light completed so I based the skintone off of his baby pictures. Going back and forth on genders but anyways I decided to be insane and weight this doll 12lbs. We shall see how long that much weight stays in the doll.

10 Likes

29 Likes

Just beautiful!

I’ve been working on Brooklyn. I’m practicing drawing hair even though I’m going to root her. It kind of looks like a roadmap right now. :joy: But it’s better than last time!

I think I need to bring her hairline down some.

12 Likes

I agree about bringing the hairline forward and not a straight stopping point.

1 Like

Thank you! I have brought it forward now.

Its dark and they look washed out but I couldn’t help but take a couple pictures, Ill do a proper photo shoot tomorrow. This is my first time doing prisma hair and I did far better on Jennie asleep plus she just looks better in general, the awake version just looks too “dolly” to me…its seems all the awake versions of the Realborns do. Im hoping the Skya awake will look better.

20 Likes

WIP custom order Lily Beth by Ann Timmerman

20 Likes

Working on Ellis. Hopefully I will have him finished up by early in the week.

27 Likes