Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Yes, she is a Downs baby.

3 Likes

Ooohh, Takiea, she is gorgeous!!!

She is beautiful. I wanna hold her.

Thank you! Hats off to the artist who have made, in the process of, and plan to be make toddlers. You are gifted. This head took forever

2 Likes

She’s gorgeous! I can’t imagine rooting that head of hair. Well done!!

They’re all beautiful! Are you working on all of these at once??

1 Like

Thank you!! …
oh well … When I work on vinyls I put all my silicone stuff away … when I work with silicones I do the same with vinyls … but yeah I am working on all of them now …

2 Likes

Latest of Levi :slight_smile: I’m also rooting Elodie STILL and will put a pic up of most recent progress later today :slight_smile: I’m setting up my photography nursery studio today as well :slight_smile:

25 Likes

23 Likes

I love the Shyann Face so much! I will do another to have at home to Showcase my work! I’m finally done, feel like forever. This is the little mama. Listing on eBay now. I stripped her and repainted should I list as a Boboo baby?

17 Likes

Just shipped this adorable guy to his new mom.

47 Likes

I love this face. Need this kit

wow he is so adorbs! you nailed it!

2 Likes

From his cuteness to his outfit!!! I just want him…Lol so adorable

3 Likes

He was fun to bring to life. One of my most favorite kits so far. He is so cuddly.

2 Likes

35 Likes

20 Likes

Wow! Which sculpt is this? He is so precious!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Summer Rain custom, Gemma, and Ana, 8 layers in:

25 Likes

Ahhh!! So I’m tryna achieve this skin tone (the finished baby) but I don’t have the paints the two tutorials I have is telling me to use. The kit is not darkening and a very odd color. Any suggestions on how to salvage this and get this nice complexion? I have burnt umber, warm blush, yellow ochre and flesh colors

13 Likes