Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

It’s still tedious but not as hard on my hands as rooting hair. Definitely faster for me to paint since it’s taking me from 3 to 4 weeks now to root a full head of hair.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:

Just shipped this little guy to his mommy

38 Likes

Oh :heart_eyes: I love her!!!

Getting ready to ship this Cutie to her Mommy and start her brothers rooting. Now if only my 4 yr old having a melt down will understand Mommy is busy today… :confused:

30 Likes

Good luck with that Jenni :smile: my 2 year old loves to mess so, my reborning is almost always after everyone is in bed. Why won’t our kids just let us play dolls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well he was supposed to be at preschool… BUT he wouldn’t get on the bus and went limp noodle on the steps and was screaming…

(no this is not unusual… sadly he is a grump and if he doesn’t want to do something he lets the world know! He is now back asleep in his room. But making us miss his 2 yr old sister’s home program event at the preschool right now… and postponing grocery shopping, and I still have to go to the post office… he has speech at 1, and his sister has speech at 4… I also have to pick her up from school… so I am hoping once he wakes again he is in a completely different mood!)

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I really struggle with pictures and usually hate how they turn out, so your kind words mean a LOT! :heart:

I just finished this baby. She’s an albino-asian from the Luli Stoete sculpt and very cuddly! I never do this much hair, but she needed it.

40 Likes

Oh i love that coloring. love it!!! Now I wanna make that same babe! R u selling him?

1 Like

This explains it nicely, with pics and technique. it’s basically a thinning medium but a little more.
http://bountifulbaby.discoursehosting.net/t/advice-on-looks-alive-techniques/21258

1 Like

MY Jewel is ready for assembly

Sweet Ana is in her spring outfit waiting for last payment so she can go home.

Dresses for my two youngest daughters

16 Likes

When I’m in a rush, I wrap the head in a towel and lay it on its side and turn a blow dryer on low and set it about 5 inches from the neck opening and leave it on until it’s dry. Much quicker and no damage to the head or hair. Your babies look great!!

2 Likes

I’m still rooting Pebbles. Since I have two weeks to complete my research paper and my final exam, reborning is temporarily on hold. I only get to work on her about 30 minutes each night. She is a sweetie and I am looking forward to getting her completed.

22 Likes

WIP WIP WIP*

30 Likes

I love her face is she made to look like a downsyndrome baby?

1 Like

Your veining looks great. Nice start

1 Like

The best Easter packaging ever.! Nice work

2 Likes

Just finished today

28 Likes

Oh wow look at her tresses… lovely!

1 Like