Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I second the hair cut idea, I think she looks good with the red hair and I think the wig would work if you just trimmed it a bit. If you don’t feel comfortable trimming it you can ask a hair dresser to do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, maybe those broken needles are worth it because he is really looking cute!

1 Like

Thank you! It’s human hair :smile:

thank you <3

he is amazing!!!

1 Like

there is an artist I became friends with on FB,from Norway, uses all wigs on her toddlers and they are just amazing. She trims them herself, maybe thin this a bit, BUT it looks adorable to me on your cutie!! I like this color wig on her too <3

Ohhhh I really want to start April! Soon enough, yours is darling

Do you sell your knitted items? So sweet.

Such a sweet kit!

Can we see her dolls? Or maybe a link to her page? I love toddlers, but really just do not love rooting. I’m also not a fan of how most wigs look, so I’m trying to figure out what to do here.

4 Likes

sure!! Her toddlers are just adorable…

3 Likes

hope the link works :slight_smile:

Thank you, @NancyW. You are right. They really are cute! She does a great job of customizing the wigs.

1 Like

Yes, actually I do. I do two Christmas craft sales in my community so I sell all my stuff there. I’ve never advertised anything online, but I’d be willing to ship if someone was interested.

4 Likes

I plan to do that when I root my kit. I know how I style hair lol.

1 Like

Would you happen to have any rompers? Would love to see!

Boys almost done minus a salmon wash, details and blush :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Unfortunately we are doing renovations right now and I can’t get to any of my things. Lately I’ve just been buying one ball at a time and knitting it up before I get another one because I have bins and bins of yarn, but I just can’t get to it. I don’t believe I have any rompers, it’s mostly likely sweaters and cocoons, but I can’t even remember what I have packed up. In the last bit a made a few tiny dresses like I posted my Nevaeh wearing in pink, but smaller sizes. And I made a bunch of those newborn bear hats that I posted. For the last weeks I’ve been making dog sweaters. My first sale is at the beginning of November so I’m hoping my husband is at a point in these renos that I’ll be able to get to my stuff otherwise it won’t be much of a sale. We started in July and the goal was to be finished by the time the kids started school in September, but as things normally do it’s taking longer than planned. Maybe I’ll start posting things that I make in case anyone is interested.

2 Likes

@Rainbowbabies This special werepup mohair that you came up with us amazing. Despite an entire pack of broken needles, I am having so much fun with this little moon child. :heart_eyes:

29 Likes

WIP Abigail by Laura Tuzio Ross

33 Likes