Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you so much and yes I did two on Raine and three or four on Zuri. You can’t really see much in that picture but Ill take more later :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finished painting my Ashley. Now have hair to do. At the same time, I worked in my first Ultimate Fusion painted baby. Definite learning curve, mostly mixing colors. Ashley is with GHSP and Kimi is UF.

18 Likes

I really wanted aa but almost quit at biracial because I just wanted to be done. Spent the afternoon painting again today and I’m glad I did. My neighbors probably hate me because my yard looks like crap but what you gonna do?

20 Likes

My Realborn 3 Month Joseph and Newborn Joseph! Both are still for sale :heart:

18 Likes

Me too! Yard… who has time for that.

1 Like

I’m quickly falling in love with this dude… since he is a custom I might have to order another for myself :blush:

22 Likes

Oh my goodness look what I have made!!! Clyde!!! He is the second reborn baby I’ve made! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

31 Likes

You are a natural he is so beautiful, great job!

Now that is sweet !

Looking at them side by side, it’s crazy to think that baby grew that much in 3 months time. His momma must have super milk. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

It is definitely crazy. They look so similar, but completely different sizes. Both are cute though :heart:

2 Likes

What sculpt is this! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::hugs:

Peanut Lopes!

Hahaha! Her littlest (right now) is also chunky like Joseph :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love me some fat babies. I hope that one gets a kit too in fat baby stage. :grin::heart:

3 Likes

Blows my mind too. Some have guessed that she was feeding him cornbread. :rofl:

4 Likes

Cornbread and buttermilk! :joy:

2 Likes

Quick photos of my third version of 3M Joseph that I just took! Lighting not great and camera battery was dying!

31 Likes

Love love love !!!

1 Like

He’s beautiful!