Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

She looks awesome!

1 Like

Thank you

My WIP of Thistle. I’m painting him to look like our soon to be piggy Pua!

22 Likes

Thank you

He is looking Great! Keep us updated on his progress!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Trying to convince myself to quit while I’m ahead…

15 Likes

WIP Chase Brown.

26 Likes

My first two customs. This pic is pre eyebrows, I gave them both some last night and Im surprisingly pleased with them…thank you prisma pencils, without you all my babies would be eyebrow-less ;). Ill be giving Reine some nail tips today and then its off to the rooting station :blush: Lighting was bad…Reine is supposed to be more on the pale side but neither one of them are this light.

19 Likes

He’s looking great!!
I just moved one of my customs to my curing rack and washed my Tink…Just need to finish my other baby and Chase is next…cant wait!

2 Likes

The best I’ve seen. What was the problem with her lips?

2 Likes

I love these two cuties. How did you achieve the complexion on the right? I’m trying for that with my Spencer.

1 Like

I don’t remember the exact colours (golden fluid paint) I used but I typically do different shades of red, yellow, and blue… and sometimes some flesh washes. I use my medium mix that I talked about on the “genesis to air dry” thread and that is what keeps the paint nice and smooth.

1 Like

They look so fresh faced and realistic. I read that some premix color to prevent an orange or reddish baby. I got a yellow orange and I thinned my layers down. I’m going to try your mediums mixture and see if it works for me.

1 Like

Melissa George has helped me a lot, Id rather these be a bit darker, and with more details but the Mommy’s wanted them lighter and “clean”.

Sometimes I get too much of one colour…its why my colour wheel is my best friend, you just have to use really thin layers and colour correct when you need to.

1 Like

How thin do you make yours?

1 Like

As thin as people make their Genesis paints…basically. Its why use the wetting agent.

1 Like

I know there is some teal, magenta, parole red light, titan buff, yellow ocre, and purple…I work on the grab and paint method LOL…also the colours I do my blue shading and veining with. I typically use my panpasels for details and blushing. Oh…and I used lip colour by RebornFX

You did a great job and it paid off. Did you make mottling layers?

1 Like

Thank you. By her mouth being open, I kept looking at her lips with the head tilted up. It was kinda hard to see or find the top lip line. I had to keep looking at her picture n look at her head positioned straight.

1 Like