Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Really nice ! Yes a t shirt or onesie will fit well

The dress is cute and I think her hair looks cute too!

very cute, good job :wink:

Little progress.

10 Likes

That is looking fantastic!

1 Like

Isn’t a Crown Needle a 3 barb, one on each side but all placed around the tip of the needle??

1 Like

Then perhaps it is just a single? I got it from the travelling pants box and it wasnt marked :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, well whatever it is, glad it’s working for ya!!

Just about ready to assemble and tame the hair! This is Nina Stoete to go to Kansas Doll Show with me…

32 Likes

She says “get that light out of my eyes! I’m trying to sleep!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That skin tone is so lovely Pia! He just glows😍

4 Likes

What a lovely little grump. Please show again after taming that hair. Your babies are beautiful!!

1 Like

Work in progress on Ethon

32 Likes

Why is it I think I accomplish so much and then look at the head and realize there is so much more to go :rofl:

16 Likes

He is so cute!!

1 Like

Beautiful, I hope you take lots of pictures!!!

I know what you mean. I don’t think about how much more there is to do and just plod along enjoying the moment, or it can become overwhelming. :thinking: :upside_down_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

U said u took the class right? Oh my that looks gorgeous I wanna take her class

1 Like

My first wip, Jade, with Ultimate fusion paint.
It’s difficult as the paint is very translucent and I am not used to it. I like my babies to have more colors !
After 3 primary washes(6 coats), 2 burnt umber washes and 4 layers of motling, blush, veins, shading and 2 layers of creases, I don’t know what to do know !

9 Likes

Ethon is adorable!!

1 Like