Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Allie and Byron in the oven.
Allie is a very orange kit —I’ve already put 4 skin washes and two green washes. This is the one the young girl is coming to make today.

13 Likes

It’s looking really good -I ve started using less water than recommended- it was driving me crazy to not see a change after a few washes, mottling , etc -it is a very translucent paint - but I like not having to bake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She is going to have so much fun!! Post pics please :blush:

1 Like

Yes, I took the class, but I already had experience rooting so I wasn’t starting as a newbie. The class helped me fine tune things. It would still be a great class for someone who has never rooted as well.

2 Likes

It’s take long time before seing a change ! I never used Genesis, so can’t compare.

Jade finish (I think)

15 Likes

Painted some hair on Sammers

9 Likes

Maybe try a blue wash on the orange kit…

1 Like

Why you so grouchy, Baby Rosa?
Maybe she will cheer up once she gets some hair. :wink:

17 Likes

Getting grant dressed and finding a box so hes ready :frowning: bittersweet… hes so huge I hope I find a box!

16 Likes

Y’all are making me want one. What a cutie!

1 Like

Cuddle baby Sam is ready just need to go buy him a going home outfit :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Lol @Nikkiroc gave u best hair I agree! I give u all types of rewards one of the best most realistic reborn I have ever seen. Way over well done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you soooo much. I started making them because I love dolls and I keep my work almost more than making them. I can honestly say my heart hurt to let him go.:frowning: He will always be one of my favorites.14d96bb98dc0fc7581d700551b4b1c285e559187_1_690x460282d9f7c4187e10375ba89214ab0c72cbf3bcb4c_1_690x460

30 Likes

Just seeing ur response. Well amazing work, I may have looked at ur rooting 50x…lol im soon getting back into reborning after over a year hiatus love inspirations like yours

Well I hope it’s clear at 50x. I just take pictures on my cell phone so not sure how good the quality can get zoomed in.

I love that u take personalized pics with them gives the babies so much life. Ur work shows the love u put into them. Ur talented!!

2 Likes

My Ethon so far

25 Likes

Here is the Allie my friends daughter made. I did the veins and the eyebrows/eyelashes. She is absolutely in love with her baby!

23 Likes

Macey and Miya received eyebrows today, so glad that step is done.

18 Likes

WIP Madison. She is cuddle baby

31 Likes