Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Here is her blog
http://artistbrookenicole.blogspot.com

And her tutorial page (purchases)
http://lmsweethearts.freewebspace.com/tutorials.htm

I think I just have one flesh colour then matte varnish. Do you think she looks okay?
…my second baby, just wanna make her look more “newborn”. Suggestions??

14 Likes

Little Tulip wanted a turn on my painting table🌷

20 Likes

What a cutie! Is it a kit or a different type of doll?

Thank you so much! Is there anything about reborning info that you do not know??? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahahaha! I do not know a lot. :slight_smile: But can search on my computer pretty fast :wink:

LOL! That is what we learned in school, oh so many years ago now, that a smart person doesn’t necessarily know everything but they know where to find most of it. :slight_smile: You are a huge help, and I do appreciate you!

2 Likes

What paint are using for your little Tulip? I’ve been eager to paint mine but want to use something compatible with resin.

1 Like

Tulip was sculpted by @izzy and then cast into resin

2 Likes

It is a 4 inch resin baby sculpted by @izzy :blush:

3 Likes

Oh whoops I didn’t see that you posted it! I’m using my baby fx air dry. I was painting some other ethnic kits and just decided to try painting her lol!

1 Like

I think I messed up the milk bumps :frowning:

13 Likes

I love painting Ashley she’s a wonderful kit

23 Likes

Finished rooting these two babies today…a toddler (cant show the face until her mom receives her at the doll show this weekend) and

Dominic Awake.

26 Likes

What kind of hair did you use on the toddler? I love it. I went t the beauty supply store to buy some of the same hair I brought over a year ago. They don’t sell it anymore. She said the company stopped making it.

3 Likes

Great job with the hair!

Lil Yawn is finally done (he does not have lashes… I looked at all prototypes and they dont either! LOL)

And just assembled Clodagh this evening… a few of his creases are not as clean as I would like but I tried to mix my paint a little thicker than normally… and failed… :confused:

36 Likes

Love his hair Jenni, did you sponge it?? Beautiful little guy!!

1 Like

Yep :wink: Sponged lol

2 Likes

It’s Awesome, you did a super job on it!! Are you ready for the show??

1 Like