Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Beautiful!!

1 Like

You know what, @jennyk, I had the hardest time with Laila for some reason. The kit was cute- still don’t understand what happened. But I’ve painted Landon like 8 times with no problem. Hahaa

FWIW I think your Laila is sweet.

1 Like

That makes me feel better! I really wanted the Laila kit and she is cute, but something is just not there with my painting. I think it is how I have the eyelids shaded- I used light colors because her eye lids are small, but maybe I need to add some darker color. I did work on the lips more, but I will leave the rest be until I know what to do. It is times like this I envy GHSP users who can try it and easily wipe it off.

2 Likes

I envy them too sometimes, especially when I’m painting hair… but not enough to buy a nuwave and give it try. :joy:

Haha! I did buy the Nuwave and a thermometer, but I do not know where I would bake outside so…

1 Like

Still work in progress but nearly there

and my 3rd Tink just started on

25 Likes

What hair did you use for this little guy? I need same look/style for my next baby — I’m doing sharlamae, but as a boy

1 Like

Will have to look that up and get back answered wrong one lol Aha I found it believe it or not this is what everyone tells you not to use :smile: Ash Blonde from BB .
This batch rooted well and with leave in conditioner used as I worked and to style it later came out very soft and shiny .
I rooted it very sparse and trimmed short after finishing hope that helps .That being said I have found it depends on the batch which will be decent and which will not be.

1 Like

Thanks Mary :slight_smile: I appreciate it!

1 Like

No problem I have used all kinds of mediums for hair I don’t lock myself into any one thing if I am not wanting to be out a large amount of money I have used a nice synthetic also would be good for those with allergies .
Mohair , human hair and have even dabbled in painted however I am not a big fan of painted I am one of those who like to comb it :smile:

1 Like

She is just gorgeous !!! Her hair is amazing Cierra !!!

2 Likes

Working on this sweet newborn, Kate (Marissa May)

18 Likes

Almost finished with the hair… need to finish the back, add more depth to the crown and maybe some blonde around the edges. Not what I hoped it would look because the mohair was curlier than expected, but I still love him.

19 Likes

Looks great! Love the colour!

1 Like

Two base coats, blue shading & mottle, purple mottle, red mottle, some detail. Next up, veining.

16 Likes

Looks great!

The best part of rooting a toddler…the light at the end of the tunnel. Almost done. :blush::blush::blush::blush:

22 Likes

Amen!

24 Likes

I haven’t heard of Brooke Nicole before. Where can I find info on her tutorials?