Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you. He’s not afraid of being heavy handed with the paint. I think it actually worked out well for him. :wink:

1 Like

So cute Raymond, she will love that baby!

Made this for my TCU obsessed neighbor who is also like my kids’ Yaya. :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

20 Likes

I’m a bit heavy handed too lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That is the sweetest thing!! And great job!!

1 Like

And I just threw this wig on this cutie pie. Thanks Carmen!

16 Likes

19 Likes

How awesome is that!! And what a sweet brother! Great job Raymond😁

1 Like

@mcnair6 Thank you!

2 Likes

You are very welcome! It was wonderful meeting you yesterday!

3 Likes

You too! And your cute family!

3 Likes

You were supposed to take pics you two! @Miss_Kitty @mcnair6

2 Likes

Lol No!!! I was super yucky from running around in this Texas heat!!!

2 Likes

This Texas heat is no joke. Which part of Texas are you in? I’m in the panhandle where it’s just hot and dry. :grimacing:

1 Like

Just finished Mary this morning, and now continuing with painting Tink 2

24 Likes

North Texas where it’s suuuuuper hot and humid. Although, I’ve heard it’s worse by the ocean. I’ve never been down there. :sun_with_face::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

IMG_6040

6 Likes

My 8 year old son Raymond’s Blaze is ready to deliver to his sister. She’s going to be so excited. :heart_eyes:

30 Likes

…Does he want to make me a doll?.. Kidding! :joy: . He did a fabulous job! Was that his first time?

He’s going to expect me to let him make custom orders now. That’s for sure. Who’s first name? The doll kit is Blaze. So that’s what we’ve been calling him. His sister can and probably will change it. Ironically, Raymond came with his name. His biological dad asked us to please not change it. So Raymond Aloysius it still is. I have trouble changing the names of kits too. I like babies to keep the name they came with. His sister however, got her name changed when she was adopted.(different dad, no request to keep the original name.) Her family believes in giving babies new, good names when they get them. I like the name Blaze, but I fully expect it to change. :wink:

1 Like